This is Brilliant!!! How did I not see this before? :p. One problem though, when I loaded it on the 12.2.2 database the pictures were all mixed up. (B.Charlton's picture on Keane's profile etc)
I just loaded it with the default database and everything as ok again.

Ah ****, really? That's annoying, sorry!

If I get time this weekend I'll try and sort them all out.

For everyone else, thank you for your kind words, I hope you enjoy living out your Man United fantasies!

Hello again everyone.

Just an update to say I've fixed the face issue and updated the download link. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Love the database, just one question. Why is Cantona's Important Matches rating so low?

it said something about not being able to load up a tournement 1000 or something of the other

Aah, okay. I was looking through and I saw "8" and I'm like "Wait a second, when did King Eric become a bigger choker than Alex Rodriguez?"

Aah, okay. I was looking through and I saw "8" and I'm like "Wait a second, when did King Eric become a bigger choker than Alex Rodriguez?"

I'm happy to raise it! I reckon 14 would be good. He didn't always show up for the big occasion, but definitely more than 40% of the time!

Most other databases have him around that, that's a good number. Your stats are really good for everyone, as are the PPMs. A lot of work was put into this database and it shows.

Most other databases have him around that, that's a good number. Your stats are really good for everyone, as are the PPMs. A lot of work was put into this database and it shows.

Thank you, I'm glad to hear (read) you say that :)

I tried to make it as accurate as possible!

i downloaded this but not sure wat leagues to load so can anyone tell me what leagues to load so i can play, not sure which country there in :D

If anyone was wondering, I fully intend to implement this database again for FM13, I've been inspired by "Inverting the pyramid" by Jonathan Wilson, so I think I can nail down the tactics even better than they are currently.

Bennymc, please can you reupload your fm2011 dbc file?

The link on neoseeker for your fm2011 dbc has been deleted.

Only just the dbc file should be fine imo

I have a feeling it would still work for those with a version of fm12 prior to fm 12.2.2

Thanks

Bennymc, please can you reupload your fm2011 dbc file? The link on neoseeker for your fm2011 dbc has been deleted. Only just the dbc file should be fine imo I have a feeling it would still work for those with a version of fm12 prior to fm 12.2.2 Thanks
Sorry mate, I don't have FM11 on this computer any more, only 12 and 13. I'll write the same thing on Neoseeker if you're only checking there.

Sorry mate, I don't have FM11 on this computer any more, only 12 and 13. I'll write the same thing on Neoseeker if you're only checking there.

Thanks for replying bennymc.

Really, good job on the database.

I've experimented personally on these things and I know how long just a fraction of the work you've done takes so once again, great job and thanks