• Maik Taylor

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Roy Carroll

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Craig Gordon

Votes: 15 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joe Hart. David James has been **** this season, Kirkland is always injured, Green is playing decent, Robinson is playing well but I think Joe Hart is performing above them all.

joe hart my a country mile. people need to see that yes given is a good shot stopper but he was a newcastle who were bad defensivly now city who are pretty bad defensivly and ireland arnt that strong defensivly either. so surely 3 clubs he played for have all had bad defence's surely this is no coincidence.

Seriously, how is Roy Carroll, Lee Camp, Alex Smithies, Maik Taylor and Wayne Hennessey on this list? They are no where near being the best British keepers.

Seriously, how is Roy Carroll, Lee Camp, Alex Smithies, Maik Taylor and Wayne Hennessey on this list? They are no where near being the best British keepers.

its surely better to have a poll with more options then just a few because people always start moaning how come you havent put so and so on this list.

Green is best. Amazed at the decision to put Given on here. Wow.

Allan McGregor is a great goalkeeper after all he did learn from the best

Joe Hart should be the England keeper in SA
I think he will be

i also want hart as england number 1 but the only problem with this is their is not many chances to try him in a england shirt before the world cup and throwing him straight in will be a massive risk.

Its between McGregor and Hart .. McGregor has been amazing for rangers over the last few seasons especially in Europe but some of the performances Hart has given this season shows hes class!

Some people here are getting their testicles in a twist... :O

I would definitely say Paul Robinson although i may be a bit biased.

Back