• Maik Taylor

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Roy Carroll

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Craig Gordon

Votes: 15 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Given is clearly miles ahead of anyone. He's one of the best the prem has ever seen. Hart may well be the best in the next 5-10 years. he also should be England's no.1. really don't know why Capello has showed absolutely no inclination to pick him.

vJoe Hart has made teh most saves out of any Gk in the Premiership this season! some of the saves i have seen have been incredible (coming from a gk)

Joe Hart hes probly the best and has room to imrove

If Joe Hart isn't England number one in the summer then I will actually eat my own face.

Jame and Green are probably getting relegated from the Prem, I know it's not their faults, but there hardly going to be in good spirit's in the summer are they?!

1 Keeper you forgot... Kerian Westwood... granted not top flight but still cmon hes epic for his age..

Id say craig gordon recently but overall not sure craig gordon has been absoloutly unbelievable in the last few games some of the saves he has made out of this world

allan mcgregor has been great this season had an off season last bit has been great all round
neiil alexander is good aswell

Robert Green is talented but he's not being helped by the situation the Hammers are in. Sometimes you can only do so much. For those saying Almunia: you should do stand-up 'cause that's a rib cracker!

LMAO at all the people who said Almunia, bet you dont think he is anymore XD

Anyways, i would say joe hart or paul robinson

1st place has to be shay given by miles, 2nd joe hart and 3rd someone I havn't seen mentioned Boaz myhill. He should've been given a medal for the hull tottenham game earlier in the season

Disregarding Given as he's not English, and this appears to be more of a thread regarding who should be in South Africa for England.

i also want hart as england number 1 but the only problem with this is their is not many chances to try him in a england shirt before the world cup and throwing him straight in will be a massive risk.
Bullshit. Look at England's group again and then consider the "massive risk" of putting Joe Hart between the sticks. Zere is none.

Disregarding Given as he's not English, and this appears to be more of a thread regarding who should be in South Africa for England.

Bullshit. Look at England's group again and then consider the "massive risk" of putting Joe Hart between the sticks. Zere is none.

he's right it is a massive risk. Who ever starts the pre-tournament friendlies is number one. In a world cup i'd take consistant experianced performers over someone who has had a good season. Rob Green will be number 1 i'm pretty sure, but tbh i'm not sure there is much difference between Green, James, Hart and Robinson atm.

Ankergren..?!?! good keeper yes, but no one anywhere near the standard of Paul Robinson, Joe Hart and the rest.. and hes not even Brithish..?

neither is given so its an open race

ROY CARROLL, I LITERALLY ****** MY PANTS, id say shay given,

he's not the best but gotta put out a big shout for craig gordons recent form, once he gets a run of games under his belt he's a sublime keeper (shame about all the injuries).

Back