Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Roy Carroll

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Craig Gordon

Votes: 15 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for Shay Given lol

BUT love the fact Joey Hart is leading the chase :) Legend in the maker!

Although from seeing him game in game out he is a great shot stopper, but lacks the ability to come out and claim balls. This may be due to lack of experience or his style of play but at the moment i dont think he is the full package to be the best british keeper.

saying all that, i would still want to keep him at least on loan again next season :P

Disregarding Given as he's not English, and this appears to be more of a thread regarding who should be in South Africa for England.

Bullshit. Look at England's group again and then consider the "massive risk" of putting Joe Hart between the sticks. Zere is none.
:P Zere is. You can underestimate our opposition if you want but i hope capello takes them seriously.:S

It would be pretty stupid to take any player and try and give him his first experience of international football in a world cup.oO) Even against supposedly lesser teams it would be foolish. Bigger and better teams than england have been beaten by the underdogs at world cups and to give them a helping hand by fielding an unproven gk.oO)

Fair enough if he gets a chance to start in the warm up games and impresses but i wouldn't want him to be our number one if he hadn't.|)

gordon is class to think hes scottish aswell gives us sum hope

for england no1 jo hart but when hes back at man c hes probly gonna wither and get used as a water boy

:P Zere is. You can underestimate our opposition if you want but i hope capello takes them seriously.:S

It would be pretty stupid to take any player and try and give him his first experience of international football in a world cup.oO) Even against supposedly lesser teams it would be foolish. Bigger and better teams than england have been beaten by the underdogs at world cups and to give them a helping hand by fielding an unproven gk.oO)

Fair enough if he gets a chance to start in the warm up games and impresses but i wouldn't want him to be our number one if he hadn't.|)
I'm not underestimating the opposition, but with that defense, Joe Hart would not be a risk at all.

I'm not underestimating the opposition, but with that defense, Joe Hart would not be a risk at all.

Not Just defence. Long range efforts. Free-kicks. you cant just say USA wont get any chances becuase of terry, rio, cole and who ever. They will alawys get a few chances

Back