Best EPL Expensive Transfers 2010/2011?

Who has been the best buy in terms of value for money in the 2010/2011 season in EPL?

• Total voters
Suarez, Luis and Merieles.

I would also say Javier Hernandez but he was under £10 mil.

Zomg who are the two idiots who put Torres ...
I know he hasn't played enough yet but still, how can you vote him for the transfer of the season oO)

Luis Suarez, Yaya Toure, David Luiz, Raul Meireles. But still the three best buys are under 10 mil - Odemwingle,VDV & Chicharito :wub:

Last edited:
Id have said Odemwingie but he was 2 cheap.Probably Gyan and Luiz.
Suarez in my opinion wont replace torres as Suarez will assist more than score.
Gyan has been very good and has stepped up since Bent left.
Luiz has been good going forward and at the back.

Bent. :$

Nah, I voted for Luiz and Suarez, the only two who've excelled so far, though Silva gets a big shout, as do Gyan and Merieles.

Fernando Torres to Chelsea for £50m 3

Lol.

Definitely Other, the two best signings this season have been under 10m

Definitely Other, the two best signings this season have been under 10m

This is for the best signing over 10 Million. If you choose other then the signing has to be over 10 Million ;)

VDV and Hernandez

Yeah I wrote them at first aswell, then saw someone's post and thought why not him too. Pretty unconsistent player, but has performed quite well so far IMO

David Luiz has been sensational in his short Chelsea career. The man has everything a centre back needs and dosent need and that makes him a perfect footballer. Possibly the most exciting centre back to watch in the world currently.

Bent. :$

Nah, I voted for Luiz and Suarez, the only two who've excelled so far, though Silva gets a big shout, as do Gyan and Merieles.

This.. I went for Luiz, Suarez and Meireles simply because £11.5m is good value for money based on his recent form and the other two have been superb so far.

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

David Luiz has been sensational in his short Chelsea career. The man has everything a centre back needs and dosent need and that makes him a perfect footballer. Possibly the most exciting centre back to watch in the world currently.

Don't hype him up on the basis of 5 games or anything..

This.. I went for Luiz, Suarez and Meireles simply because £11.5m is good value for money based on his recent form and the other two have been superb so far.

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Don't hype him up on the basis of 5 games or anything..

Why not?? We can only go by what we have seen and what we have seen is sensational.

Chamakh ;)

really was great earlier in the season when RVP was injured

and he was free !!