Best EPL Expensive Transfers 2010/2011?

Who has been the best buy in terms of value for money in the 2010/2011 season in EPL?

• Total voters
Why not?? We can only go by what we have seen and what we have seen is sensational.

"The most exciting defender in the world right now" and earlier you claimed he was the PL best transfer ever or something..

"The most exciting defender in the world right now" and earlier you claimed he was the PL best transfer ever or something..

Next is Best defender in the world, second coming of Jesus, Best player ever to have played the game. Still CJACKO can hype him so much.. <)

Gyan and Suarez. Although, i was toying with the idea of voting Torres, just for trolling's sake, but i see people beat me to it :'(

I said one of the best transfer as such an early point in his career. And he is easily the most exciting centre back in the world currently. Epic signing.

Luiz is a great player no doubts but he is being over hyped. When you pay 20+ mill for a defender you expect quality and that is what they got.

Suarez.

Has looked magnificent so far for Liverpool.
Fernando who? :p

Voted Suarez and Luiz both have been great in the short time at their clubs.

David Silva, Suarez and David Luiz.
They have made the best impact IMO.
Gyan is also doing superb for Sunderland, and so is van dar Vaart

I said one of the best transfer as such an early point in his career. And he is easily the most exciting centre back in the world currently. Epic signing.

You don't watch Italian football nearly enough. His Brazilian counterparts Thiago Silva and Lucio are as exciting, if not more exciting.

Looks like he could be a very good defender though from what I have seen.

No Tioté?

tiote.jpg

It's Tioté.

EDIT: Missed the 'expensive' in title :'(

Last edited:
Hasn't been long, but it's definitely Luis Suarez and David Luiz.

Luiz and Suarez have both hit the ground running. Although Meireles has looked good in the second part of the season too.

Luiz and Suarez seems to be the running theme here...

And I've stuck with exactly that.

Suarez and Luiz have been excellent in the few games they have played so far. Meireles has also done well too recently

You don't watch Italian football nearly enough. His Brazilian counterparts Thiago Silva and Lucio are as exciting, if not more exciting.

Looks like he could be a very good defender though from what I have seen.

This. Thiago Silva is an excellent CB, one of the best in the world and he is as exciting as any CB in the world. Infact most exciting CB and also best play playing CB, maybe on par with Pique.

The ease with which he turns defense into attack is excellent. I would love to have him in my team alongside Vidic.