Best Fans in England???

newcastle fans get tortured every time they come to the sol and there fans think by winning one game there gunna win the league dont think there the best probably the red n white army

'ere mate, Sunderland's attendanes were lower than Newcastles last season when we were in the league below.. You's only come to the derby and even then the support is silent.

I would have said Newcastle until the fans started leaving the stadium at half time when down to Arsenal.

Probably Liverpool and Everton to be honest although Blackpool fans rock!

Got **** all to do with attendance cause we cant fill seats what we havent got if ya were at the derby newcastle didnt hardly celebrate there goal got out there seats maxiumum 2wice n when were at st james park were up above **** fans **** team is newcastle

I would have said Newcastle until the fans started leaving the stadium at half time when down to Arsenal.

Hardly anyone left the stadium, a few hundred at the very max, we still had around 51000 fans in for the second half.

Got **** all to do with attendance cause we cant fill seats what we havent got if ya were at the derby newcastle didnt hardly celebrate there goal got out there seats maxiumum 2wice n when were at st james park were up above **** fans **** team is newcastle

Are you for real? XDXD Sunderland fans are awful, even your own chairman is saying that!

Horrible tinpot fans that used to support scum or liverpool before they got into the premierleague.

Please try to refrain from having a cry if someone disagrees with your opinion, or the thread will have to be closed.

5-1, you lost 5-1 to a newly promoted team that has spent like £5 million pounds on transfers. Then you drew with them, well done, really well done.

he said stop gannin to the clubs to watch the game as far as i know watchin them in a bar is still supporting ya team haha least quinns not in it for the coin that fat ******* is be good spending that 35 mill in the championship cause leon best wont keep scorin fluqes for ever

I couldn't tell you who the best fans are, but I can say that Sunderland fans appear to be the most illiterate.

Leicester fans used to be great when we were at Filbert Street but since we have moved to the Walkers Stadium the atmosphere has died.

brillant. 30 posts in and you're ******** already

Villa fans aren't too great (apart from derbies) but our travelling support are hilarious, constantly self-deprecating. We also love a useless player (Harewood, Salifou).

as far as i know watchin them in a bar is still supporting ya team
Well, no it is not. If you are not in the stadium you are not a supporter. You are a follower. If you do not support you club financially, exactly how are you supporting them? By watching a TV? :S

Leeds United.

Even in League One, we had full stadiums, bringing any more people than Championship and some Premiership teams. Doesnt matter what League Leeds are in, what team we are against, Elland Road is packed and loud.

Listen to the crowd from the Leeds v Arsenal replay, thats some sound there. Especially the ITV is ******* **** chant everytime we are on ITV live.

not sayin thats the case its people go to watch them matches on the t.v beacause owa stadiums always choca the concourse is ***** tho people would get paid to sit in there thats why we dont fill out the stadium