Best Fans in England???

that 35 mill will come in handy in championship cause leon best lcuky goals wont last for ever hopefull shefki quki will stay on for yas lol
Dunno if you've checked the table recently, but were 2 points behind yous.

Clearly the best overall support in the country is Man Utd, Liverpool, Newcastle and Leeds. Amount of fans home and away, noise that is created and dedication.

We can all pretend that our teams have the best fans but if you actually go to games, you realise when your fans are simply outclassed in terms of support.
BUT that doesn't mean you back down and shut up, it makes it a challenge ^^) which is where teams like ourselves come in and thrive on it, that is what atmospheres are made from.

It doesn't for one minute make a team good supporters because they have a big ground and fill it, they have to do something with that to make the great supporters.

Well, no it is not. If you are not in the stadium you are not a supporter. You are a follower. If you do not support you club financially, exactly how are you supporting them? By watching a TV? :S

Ridiculous. I can't go to Villa matches too often at all, living in London, but you're saying just because I physically can't go to VP to watch them it means I'm not a supporter? Since when does money have anything to do with being a supporter? Some people might not be able to afford tickets: does that mean they're less of a supporter than the rich person up the road who can?

I hate this "oh if you don't go to see them you're not a fan" mindset. There's a whole range of reasons why some people can't, and it doesn't make them less of a supporter.

Ridiculous. I can't go to Villa matches too often at all, living in London, but you're saying just because I physically can't go to VP to watch them it means I'm not a fan? Since when does money have anything to do with being a fan? Some people might not be able to afford tickets: does that mean they're less of a fan than the rich person up the road who can?

I hate this "oh if you don't go to see them you're not a fan" mindset. There's a whole range of reasons why some people can't, and it doesn't make them less of a fan.
In defence to the guy who posted that previous comment regarding supporting financially.. If you lived closer to Birmingham, you'd go and support right? Where as I think he's saying Sunderland fans are around the ground, but choose to watch it in pubs where theyd probably spend as much money on alcohol as they would on actually buying a match ticket.

Ridiculous. I can't go to Villa matches too often at all, living in London, but you're saying just because I physically can't go to VP to watch them it means I'm not a fan? Since when does money have anything to do with being a fan? Some people might not be able to afford tickets: does that mean they're less of a fan than the rich person up the road who can?

I hate this "oh if you don't go to see them you're not a fan" mindset. There's a whole range of reasons why some people can't, and it doesn't make them less of a fan.
It did not use the word 'fan'. I used supporter. There is a difference. A supporter supports, a fan follows.

Everybody is totally wrong. Leeds United have the best, loudest, proudest and loyal fans

exactly hus ahead haha and weve got 1 fit striker but hes better than all of yours together anyways dunt relli matter wel see at the end of next year this is bout champ man not wot we on bout
Come again? :S

What are you 12?

Edit: Lol. Nice delete there.

It did not use the word 'fan'. I used supporter. There is a difference. A supporter supports, a fan follows.

Note how I have edited my post. It makes no difference to my argument at all.

You're throwing words about.. support has more than one meaning, so does fan, but the latter meaning something completely different. I've followed Wigan for 17 years, played for them in the Youth Ranks, been to the stadium on numerous occasions, bought one or two season tickets but that was 5 years ago.. Am I not a supporter if I haven't handed money over to the team for 5 years because my lifestyle doesn't allow me to go?

brillant. 30 posts in and you're ******** already

What do you expect?

Seems some people can't have a debate without taking personal jibes at each other/other sets of fans. Happens in nearly every thread in the football section.

exactly hus ahead haha and weve got 1 fit striker but hes better than all of yours together anyways dunt relli matter wel see at the end of next year this is bout champ man not wot we on bout

I feel like someone should be translating for you, it takes a few times to understand what your actually trying to say.

YOU are what stereotypes peoples mindsets for certain clubs as being "*** head" supporters, for the first time in years you are "apparently" better than Newcastle, don't count your chickens, they went down, they have come back, and Im sure they will overtake you once again, in concern to this thread, Newcastle fans are far and above Sunderland fans in terms of support, and definitely dedication, always have been, always will be, suck it up, accept it.

Right, i'm going to stick my neck on the line right now. I've been lucky enough to travel to away games with Chelsea over the years...

Firstly, as a chelsea fan, The Atmosphere at the Bridge can be the best in the country, and it can be the worse. And it's the same with other clubs, I've been to the emirates and it's been quiet, i've been to Anfield, Goodison and Old Trafford, it's been quiet for the Majority of the match, with Chelsea fans being really loud

How ever, I've been at games at the Bridge, and the away support from Liverpool, United, even City has been amazing.

So what i'm trying to say is, that I feel, in my experience, In General, Home fans are usually not as loud as they should be/have been. At the Bridge, we get told off for Standing up, for shouting, **** we even get sent letters, and im sure its the same for other clubs. The away fans are not told off what so ever, and that includes Chelsea fans when they travel away.

Away fans tend to be harcore supporters, the loud ones. Hence, IMO, that away games are better because the away fans make more noise.

Note how I have edited my post. It makes no difference to my argument at all.
How are you a supporter if you are not supporting them financially? How else do you support your team? Just saying 'I support X' has no meaning if you don't actually support them in some meaningful way. In this case, going to the games.

I feel like someone should be translating for you, it takes a few times to understand what your actually trying to say.

YOU are what stereotypes peoples mindsets for certain clubs as being "*** head" supporters, for the first time in years you are "apparently" better than Newcastle, don't count your chickens, they went down, they have come back, and Im sure they will overtake you once again, in concern to this thread, Newcastle fans are far and above Sunderland fans in terms of support, and definitely dedication, always have been, always will be, suck it up, accept it.
:wub:

What do you expect?

Seems some people can't have a debate without taking personal jibes at each other/other sets of fans. Happens in nearly every thread in the football section.
i know, but I like to think that people have some capability to learn and move on. Sadly im proved wrong almost every time