Best Fans in England???

SPIDLY_MAN

Reaction score
Who do you guys think are the best fans in England whether it be Manchester United or Port Vale it doesn't matter, post who you think it is here.

I personally think it's Newcastle and Liverpool fans, they constantly pack their stadiums even when doing bad :)

Sorry if there is already a thread like this, couldn't find one so I thought I'd make one :)

Not Fulham.

Haven't been to enough away stadiums to really rate the best fans. The away fans at Craven Cottage are usually good though. I can't say I have a preference though to who is best.

Couldn't really say, but if I had to hazard I'd probably say Liverpool. Their dedication is second to none.

Wigan = worst.. Sadly we're a rugby town and always will be, until we win the Champions league and that just isn't going to happen hahahaha.

I think the Toon Army are the best.

Most teams tend to consider their support special and the best, doubt we're going to reach much of a consensus here. I'd make my argument for Newcastle but would probably get shot down for supposed bias. (Although 3rd highest attendance in England this season, 4th highest last season despite being in Championship (~3k difference)).

Liverpool away at the Bridge was amazing.

You are going to get some bias views on here!

Bias view, obviously Derby, stuck by our team threw thick and thin.
Non-Bias view, Newcastle or Liverpool?

Most teams tend to consider their support special and the best, doubt we're going to reach much of a consensus here. I'd make my argument for Newcastle but would probably get shot down for supposed bias. (Although 3rd highest attendance in England this season, 4th highest last season despite being in Championship (~3k difference)).

The higher attendances consist of neutral and foreign fans.. I'm betting Newcastle is 99% homegrown support.

Liverpool away at the Bridge was amazing.

All fans away from home are brilliant. (H)

I am going to Marseilles next week, sure the atmosphere will be brilliant but doesn't mean United fans are the best.

Would say either Liverpool or Newcastle.

Liverpool on an European night is just pure sexual and Newcastle still were in the top 5 attendances in the country when in the championship ---> dedication.

newcastle fans get tortured every time they come to the sol and there fans think by winning one game there gunna win the league dont think there the best probably the red n white army

TBH I think it's Liverpool who have the best support ; they have a great history (even though Im a United fan) in football.

Most sides away fans... they are just brilliant

Any team but Plymouth. Our home support is shocking.

The toon always have a cracking atmosphere when ever I am able to make a game, home or away. :wub:

newcastle fans get tortured every time they come to the sol and there fans think by winning one game there gunna win the league dont think there the best probably the red n white army

Stoke eh? Yeah, their support is pretty good...

Leeds United have the best following in England, but top four. i would say are leeds, scum (away following, scum home support is *****.), millwall and the goerdies.

Last edited: