Best Football Manager 2012 Players

• Thread starter Sam
  • Start date
  • Replies 168
  • Views 270K
Emile Heskey will have Nistelrooy like finishing & composure along with Messi like technique. Tonight's lottery numbers will also be 7,12,19,28,40,49.

Most of the people there are amazing in FM already. Muller's had a good season, but he's excellent in FM already. Carroll POSSIBLY, Demba Ba hasn't done anything to suggest an attribute increase to his pretty good ones already. Bale... just no. Kakuta ditto, and Hernandez is plenty good enough already.

You might see Hernandez's Off the ball, Work Rate and Anticipation go up slightly, but thats it.

agreed Mike, even his strength :)

Smalling also needs some improvements, he has been a rock in the place of Rio at times!

Fabregas' stats need to drop...

Id be going for Ganso, Ravel Morrison(sp), Raheem Sterling(if hes in it but not sure he will). Seamus Coleman should improve a little and Ciaran Clarke, Kagawa and Sahin will probably have a better CA. Also Martin Kelly will be better than he his and hopefully Adam Morgan aswell due to his youth record.Also would like to see Jack Wilshire get a CA and PA boost. May sound a little bias but i see these guys regularly and they are doing well for the level there at. I think a few players should be downgraded like Marco Verratti and Daniel Villalva as they havnt played much in the last year.
I could make suggestions all day but cba.

agreed Mike, even his strength :)

Smalling also needs some improvements, he has been a rock in the place of Rio at times!

Fabregas' stats need to drop...

Rubbish. He hasn't got worse as a footballer - he's had injuries and a new role to contend with. On his day, he's still the same Fabregas he ever was but he can't get a run of games without getting injured at the moment.

Smalling, Wilshere, a couple of Arsenal youth players, Danny Rose will NOT go up and nor should he.

Smalling will get a boost for sure. If not on his stats at least in his PA.

I think Ravel Morrison will also get a PA boost since he never develops into anything above a "good" player but actually has the potential to be a top winger.

Pogba, Josh King

Off topic: were you not a Stockport fan Sam the last time I regularly visited FMB?

On the back of one goal? He was utter garbage on loan at Posh.

He played amazingly against Arsenal, Blackpool and alright against City. Really looks promising

I think at left-back he has potential to be good, but whenever I've watched him for our U21s, he's been dreadful.

Anyway, probably biased but Pogba, Tunnicliffe, Ravel Morrision & the Keane brothers need an improvement. Smalling needs to be while, while Jonny Evans clearly needs weakening...ditto for Carrick, O'shea & Gibson.

Other players that need to be better : Bannan, Albrighton, Mceachran, Morata (sp.?), Enzo Fernandez Zidane needs to be included & awesome and Merkel.

Curtis Nelson.

Only signed Professional Forms, but gone on to make over 30 apperences this season for us and made his England U-18 Debut. Absolute beast of a CB, and been linked to Spurs and Liverpool already this season...

Id be going for Ganso, Ravel Morrison(sp), Raheem Sterling(if hes in it but not sure he will). Seamus Coleman should improve a little and Ciaran Clarke, Kagawa and Sahin will probably have a better CA. Also Martin Kelly will be better than he his and hopefully Adam Morgan aswell due to his youth record.Also would like to see Jack Wilshire get a CA and PA boost. May sound a little bias but i see these guys regularly and they are doing well for the level there at. I think a few players should be downgraded like Marco Verratti and Daniel Villalva as they havnt played much in the last year.
I could make suggestions all day but cba.

Don't mention that ******* name here. ever.

Basically all attacking Leeds players. Becchio been great, Snodgrass been great, Gradel has come on leaps and bounds, Howson has improved, Somma has been good. Almost the entire team really due to the fact we were a league 1 team last season and are a top 10 champ side this season :)

raheem sterling trololololol

Last edited:
If I had to mention 1 player who I'm fairly certain will be -10 potential it would be Jack Wilshere.

Don't mention that ******* name here. ever.

Who, Raheem Sterling? Just checking, 'cause it could be someone else apart from Raheem Sterling. Of course, I'm assuming it is Raheem Sterling, because if it wasn't Raheem Sterling I doubt you'd be so annoyed. Speaking of Raheem Sterling, I hear he's an excellent player. I like the prospect of Raheem Sterling for England later on in Raheem Sterling's career.