Best Football Manager 2012 Players

• Thread starter Sam
  • Start date
  • Replies 168
  • Views 270K
Who, Raheem Sterling? Just checking, 'cause it could be someone else apart from Raheem Sterling. Of course, I'm assuming it is Raheem Sterling, because if it wasn't Raheem Sterling I doubt you'd be so annoyed. Speaking of Raheem Sterling, I hear he's an excellent player. I like the prospect of Raheem Sterling for England later on in Raheem Sterling's career.

Yeah, Raheem Sterling is a good prospect.

Who, Raheem Sterling? Just checking, 'cause it could be someone else apart from Raheem Sterling. Of course, I'm assuming it is Raheem Sterling, because if it wasn't Raheem Sterling I doubt you'd be so annoyed. Speaking of Raheem Sterling, I hear he's an excellent player. I like the prospect of Raheem Sterling for England later on in Raheem Sterling's career.

I reported you for "Being a douche on purpose : (".

(K)

Have a feeling no action will be taken though :(

I reported you for "Being a douche on purpose : (".

(K)

Have a feeling no action will be taken though :(

ull probs get infracted for reporting a post for no reason ;)

Fernando Torres stats should be decreased.

Giuseppe Rossi, Nilmar and Falcao´s stats should increase. (H)

as a Spurs fan, I think Sandro has been pretty impressive in the 2nd half of this season once he got used to English football, so I reckon his attributes should go up....
Taarabt should probably see some improvement, he'll probably be a shittier version of Balotelli in FM 12, terrible attitude...

I think the stats of Jay Spearing should increase.. with his current stats he is not even a decent league 1 player in the game.. and yeah Raheem Sterling should be in the game next season..

From the youtube vid desription: "A short video documenting Liverpool's young star in his first few matches since being signed for £300,000 from QPR."

**** off. It should say "A short video documenting Liverpool's young star in his first few matches since being unfairly poached from QPR as the club could do nothing about it cos these ******* 'big' clubs come and steal all their best talents"

Here's a better video from before he was a scouse. YouTube - Raheem Sterling he was the rightful winner as the other bloke just used his arms.

It is pretty pissy when a club with about 2 successful players to ever come out it's academy get 3 in about 4 years, two of them get killed and the other one poached.

From the youtube vid desription: "A short video documenting Liverpool's young star in his first few matches since being signed for £300,000 from QPR."

**** off. It should say "A short video documenting Liverpool's young star in his first few matches since being unfairly poached from QPR as the club could do nothing about it cos these ******* 'big' clubs come and steal all their best talents"

Here's a better video from before he was a scouse. YouTube - Raheem Sterling he was the rightful winner as the other bloke just used his arms.

It is pretty pissy when a club with about 2 successful players to ever come out it's academy get 3 in about 4 years, two of them get killed and the other one poached.

May they rest in peace :(

Maybe Senijad Ibričić should get a boost, he's been consistent this season for Lokomotiva Moscow, scoring a couple of goals, cause of him they're now second placed in Russia...

what's worse for me as a Hajduk fan is that if things continue on to next season(bad europa league start) will have the whole Hajduk squad CA/PA and stats decreased, which would be fully right though, but still worrying, I just hope they'll start playing football soon...

May they rest in peace :(

Yep, pretty f**ked up, one got stabbed and the most promising one who was 19 and had been in our first team for 2 years died in a car crash.

R.I.P Ray Jones :wub: :wub:

R.I.P Kiyan Prince :wub:

Craig Gardner, Ben Foster, Roger Johnson, Liam Ridgewell and Scott Dann. Yes im Birmingham Fan.

i think vincent kompany needs a boost considering the difference between his and vidic's stats, theyve both been fantastic yet vidic's sats are a LOT better in-game. they need to be on a very similar level imo.

Most of the people there are amazing in FM already. Muller's had a good season, but he's excellent in FM already. Carroll POSSIBLY, Demba Ba hasn't done anything to suggest an attribute increase to his pretty good ones already. Bale... just no. Kakuta ditto, and Hernandez is plenty good enough already.

right start off with thomas muller : first touch 8 and passing 9 as a amc surely these should be higher. how many germany international do you know who cant pass a ball or have a worst touch then emily heskey

Javier Chicharito Hernandez . bravery 9 jumping 10 strength 7 positioning 8 all abit poor really and someone who has scored 20goals in comps for man utd this season at the moment which isnt to shabby for someones first season in the prem! would think his stats would raise abit.

bale- linked with real madrid n other tops teams in europe .That wasnt really happening last seasons and played outstanding in some games this season so you would say a improvement on overall PA

demba ba - fitness 5 composure 8 . mainly fitness is the issue here. 5 fitness what is he coughing up blood in the pitch or sumet. his fitness level makes even neil the razor ruddock thinking about making a comeback.

gael kakuta - tackling 2, marking 2, long throw 1, i know these arnt the most important things to have as a AM (ETC) but come ON he cant even take a throwing how poor is that . the kid has next to no tackling im sure the he should have higher stats then that i mean he would be the only guy in the prem who couldnt tackle heskey.

andy carroll- long shots 7 i think should be improved a little also his PA should vastly increase in most my games he could not get into the newcastle team that went down the the championship n he left as a free agent n becames a scottish international.(this is a £35mill forward who plays for liverpool and england) just thing he should improve in the next FM.

Hope this helps you understand were im going from, fell free to disagree with these points