Best Football Manager 2012 Players

• Thread starter Sam
  • Start date
  • Replies 168
  • Views 270K
Not sure how much people would care about this and it's not to do with a player as such, but Livingston's youth system really needs to be improved. It is one of the best in Scotland and has brought through the Likes of Robert Snodgrass, Graham Dorrans and Leigh Griffiths, with a lot more coming through now... Stefan Scougall, Dean Cummings, Andrew Russell and Marc McNulty to name a few.

This is something I'd really want to be improved, 'cause I feel SI has caused us a bit of an injustice underrating Livi's youth system as much as they have.

Also, I'd like to see improvements made to Seamus Coleman, Barry Bannan, Rafael da Silva, Fabio da Silva, Chris Smalling and, of course, Javier "Little Pea" Hernandez

James Ward-Prowse and Luke Shaw will be Southampton youth players in the U18 team next season, look out for them.

i would like to see the following players with improved potentials
Thibaut Courtois (Genk)
Josh mcEachran (Chelsea)
Chris Smalling (Man Utd)
Simon Mignolet (Sunderland)
Keiran Gibbs (Arsenal)
Boyata (Man City)

Conor Coady, Suso, Raheem Sterling, John Flanagan and Jack Robinson (all of Liverpool) surely have to be some of the most promising youngsters in FM12.

Andy Carroll's heading should be near 20 as he is the best in the PL by a country mile in the air. Sanchez, Kelly and coleman

all germany u17 team players, they play like experienced players. esp. emre can, levent ayçiçek, koray günter and samet yeşil.

they should upgrade the game engine stat attribute to max at 30 instead of 20 to cater for leo messi

Besiktas's wonderkid Necip Uysal.

Ricardo Quaresma From Besiktas.

And i think Cavani!

Pedro desperately needs to be improved and should be one of the best players in FM 12, he is quickly becoming one of the worlds greatest players and FM need to see that

I heard Vanja Gluvacevic will be next big thing that comes from Balkan.
N I really don't get why Brits value their talents so god **** high :/

Raheem Sterling should be a major beast on FM12

What's so funny. I suppose Croatia are better? :S

He said lol germany, cuz those players have turkish roots. Just like half Croatian team have Bosian, Swiz, Austrian or Australian roots.
Shut up both of you :p

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Raheem Sterling should be a major beast on FM12

Why, cuz he had one good run on u17 championship ? Guy's pacey. That's all. In the other hand, some other guy from L'pool who plays on the same position ( I don't know his name, but I know he's white and has long hair) is very good.

i think Diego Rubio from Colo Colo will be a wonderkid in FM12
he had random attributes this year,
IRL he scored 6 goals in like 9 10 games and made it to the national team all with age 18

SI aren't stupid :) I'm sure the game will be just fine. And you can't say Robert Snodgrass is a great player? He's **** to say the least :)

What's so funny. I suppose Croatia are better? :S

i prefer bloodlines over naturalisation, thats all
sorry if it offends anyone

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

He said lol germany, cuz those players have turkish roots. Just like half Croatian team have Bosian, Swiz, Austrian or Australian roots.
no the only player who don't got croatian roots in our team is eduardo da silva , the players not born in croatia are all chiildern of croatian immigrants, post WW2 or during Yugoslavia's serbian terror ....

i prefer bloodlines over naturalisation, thats all
sorry if it offends anyone

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

no the only player who don't got croatian roots in our team is eduardo da silva , the players not born in croatia are all chiildern of croatian immigrants, post WW2 or during Yugoslavia's serbian terror ....

First, don't start that theme, its unnecessary.
Second, yes, all that players have Croatian roots, like I said, but they weren't born in Croatia. Just like Koroman, Subotic...
Those guys from Germany were born in Germany. How's that naturalisation ?
Nemoj da krenem da pricam o blazenom Stepincu koji "naturalizovao" ljude druge nacionalnosti. Kao sto sam rekao, necemo o tome, bilo je sranja sa obe ( sve tri strane), glupo je i neodgovorno samo jednu kriviti, to nije put ka napretku.

Last edited: