Best 'Goalkeeper' in the league 'at the moment' ?

Vote for the best

• Total voters
Has to be Pepe, not sure how Cech has so many votes, and how Hart and Given aren't in the poll.

Reina, closely followed by Joe Hart then Cech then Given.

Totally not biased.

What was the purpose of this comment? All you've done is pointed out he's a Liverpool fan. Fact is, Reina's one of the best keepers in the league, if not the best. If Ben honestly thinks Pepe is the best in the league he's going to answer as such.

I'd go with Reina too tbh, then Hart then Howard (done a great job saving pens). Reina's put in some great performances

What was the purpose of this comment? All you've done is pointed out he's a Liverpool fan. Fact is, Reina's one of the best keepers in the league, if not the best. If Ben honestly thinks Pepe is the best in the league he's going to answer as such.

The point is to question his ability to question why Cech has got so many votes when he thinks his own teams goalkeeper is the best. Especially when they really are close.

i agree that he isn't currently but could be and for me given is the best... pepe is class but has alot of mistakes in him
In 5 years, I think De Gea could be the best goalkeeper in the league, but certainly not now. Anders Lindegaard could easily compete with De Gea and might even be better. But old Conservative Fergie, don't wanna see his money going to waste, so he is of course using De Gea and might be gambling with the title. That is my opinion.

In 5 years, I think De Gea could be the best goalkeeper in the league, but certainly not now. Anders Lindegaard could easily compete with De Gea and might even be better. But old Conservative Fergie, don't wanna see his money going to waste, so he is of course using De Gea and might be gambling with the title. That is my opinion.

Nothing to do with not wanting his money to go to waste. Everything to do with making sure he reaches his full potential, which is what the money was spent on.

Definition: 'at the moment' refers to this season and previous season combined.

Vote for who you think is the best overall.

I've voted for Reina. Not much to say here really. I believe he has been in the top 1-2 goalkeepers for the past few seasons, and is consistently winning points for Liverpool alone. I may have considered Čech, but his recent injury puts Reina ahead overall.

For this reason, Shay Given. Mr consistent for years upon years- barely ever makes mistakes and is capable of world class saves. Best at this exact moment in time is Reina.

You really do suck at this Billy.

Pepe Reina has been nothing but consistent for years now. He get's my vote.

Cech is slightly overrated in my eyes, still quality though. Shay Given is great but only just playing first team football again.

Joe Hart is another who has a bit to go before he is the finished article. I think he is another who is overrated because of his nationality. Mistakes that others get punished for, go unnoticed.

Obviously a fit Craig Gordon wipes the floor with all of these losers ;)