Best 'Goalkeeper' in the league 'at the moment' ?

Vote for the best

• Total voters
Lol, not every goals can be saved yes, but Cech had not pulled out anything out of ordinary IMO. A magnificent save is palming away the ball that looks destined to be a goal. Routine saves, magnificent saves, different. Cech's conceded goals, not possible to be saved by routine saves, did not pull out magnificent save. Example, Wigan conceded 2 penalties, Ali Al-Habsi saved 2, good. Cech no save, penalty is not his mistake, the goal conceded not his fault, but he didn't save. Not blaming on him, he just didn't pulled off a miracle.

Duh, how hard is that to understand? 7 saves in 6 games while conceding 7 goals is nowhere near impressive for me. I didn't even talk about how bad he is or how many mistakes he had made, I simply said he is not impressive enough for me to be rated as the very best in the league. Top 2 or 3, maybe, but not the best, for me.

If Given had been in the poll, I may have picked him ahead of Reina. One of the most underrated players of the last decade.

And yes I know I could have voted other but I wanted to give it to a singular figure.

Vorm is playing very well(well he was) and hart doing a good job. Szczesny is awsome aswell. But i think vroms the best so far