• Eredivse

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bassface

Banned
Reaction score
Well well well,

After a pretty heated debate with luis aragones ***** about real madrid being cack and arsenal not being (sorta got pathetic in the end) Ive decided to make a thread on the best league in the world.

I only decided to as people started to say interesting things about how the likes of villa, everton spurs etc could get a top 4 in mostly any league in europe apart from the prem. Note i said MOSTLEY and not ALL!!!!

State which league you think is best value for money and state why???

No bias if your from romania or turkey or summat dont say your league because its where you are from, but everyone has an opinion freedom of speech and all that (H)

Premier League is the best league in the world, no others come close.

Every other league has world class teams (2 or 3) and the rest are absolute rubbish.

In the Prem you've got 5-8 great clubs with a nice backup of good clubs.

Premiership all the way, i'd say this even if i OWNED another league! (romanian, turkish, spanish la liga etc)

Premier League is the best league in the world, no others come close.

Every other league has world class teams (2 or 3) and the rest are absolute rubbish.

In the Prem you've got 5-8 great clubs with a nice backup of good clubs.

Premiership all the way, i'd say this even if i OWNED another league! (romanian, turkish, spanish la liga etc)

HAHA i love it, even if you owned another league now thats love for the prem!!

Wheres the SPL?!!! Thats clearly the best League!

Premiership no doubt someone close the thread no debate about it :p

Wheres the SPL?!!! Thats clearly the best League!

Premiership no doubt someone close the thread no debate about it :p

Lol Because i have faith in your team to finish 1st this year i'll say the SPL comes 2nd BUUUTTTTT by a country mile thats the best i can offer sir lol

Nah SPL is a two horse race without so its probably ******* than Spain although Spain is ****.

But I still love those pishing tuesday night at Ibrox watching Falkirk get 69% Posession yet we still will win 3-1 :)

Wellll.......I think that the Blue Square Premier is the best league in the world :p

Okay, I'm biased cos my local team play in it. Now, back to reality:

I think the Premier League is the best because........well, I just do. You can't really argue with that kind of logic :D

Nah SPL is a two horse race without so its probably ******* than Spain although Spain is ****.

But I still love those pishing tuesday night at Ibrox watching Falkirk get 69% Posession yet we still will win 3-1 :)

Thats one of the best qualities of the SPL, Rangers could go to like you said Falkirk, get dominated away from home and still win 3-1 with 3 shots on target on a ******* down cold night in january.

A bit like the frustrating parts of FM really lol

Premiership anyday of the week.

Premiership anyday of the week. best football, best teams and best players

youve just gotta look at the liverpool chelsea champions league game last night to see which is the best league in the world :)

this is a silly poll
the premiership has a host of big clubs and so is clearly the best,
and the only reason they arent reaching their potential is the big 4
who **** on every team in the universe,
hence the reason i hate them so very much.

Premiership anyday of the week. best football, best teams and best players

youve just gotta look at the liverpool chelsea champions league game last night to see which is the best league in the world :)

Ah mate that game was truely immense, deffo one of the top 10 games from the past 10 years.

A quality advert for the prem

That's silly though, you're all supporters of clubs in Premier League lol

Bundesliga is much more entertaining IMO, lots of goals and very much open.
You see the same clubs running for the title in every other league, La Liga is horrid with 2 clubs.

Just realized that I've voted for La Liga (habit), haha

Oh, and, hey - I'm new.

Last edited:
Premiership for sure. Best overall standard, but some pretty bad teams as well (Derby last season anyone?) 8-|

HA once again i laugh at your arragance. Spain > England anyday i'm sorry but the english game 90% of the time is just far too defensive, everyone more worried about losing than winning for money reasons. You have the same teams in the top 4 every year and yes you have alot of the worlds best players but that doesnt mean your league is better. Spanish football is so much more attaching and free flowing.

HA once again i laugh at your arragance. Spain > England anyday i'm sorry but the english game 90% of the time is just far too defensive, everyone more worried about losing than winning for money reasons. You have the same teams in the top 4 every year and yes you have alot of the worlds best players but that doesnt mean your league is better. Spanish football is so much more attaching and free flowing.

Hmm...you make a good case. Can I change my vote please? (A)
That reminds me of a newspaper article the other week questioning which League was the best and it was saying that this year the Premier League is having its worst season for years in terms of numbers of goals scored and, if I remember correctly it was the Bundesliga that came top followed by the Spanish Primera and, surprisingly, even Italy's Premier Division was above the Premier League

I'd vote premierhip, even if things go heated with the internet warrior here, there's no doubt about it. Top Teams of the world: Top4, madrid, barça, bayern, inter, milan. The rest is about what you like more, for example Torres in spain would be one amongst a lot, but with all the spaces in premierhip it suits him because he's fast. On the other side, many of your star players would be rubbish in liga because technical ability is primordial, while pace and stamina are the main elements of english clubs football.
And I wasn't criticising english football, I just disagreed with you insulting madrid when arsenal is the worst top4 team and madrid is having a bad run (only two ligas in three years).
And I also, just in case you forget I called you an inbred **** which may have gone too far since it is common knowledge that even a boar wouldn't touch your mother, so all my apologies.

The best league in the world is the premiership. You cant really argue it, you can say other leagues more exciting, more etc, that may be but the league that plays at the highest standard of the modern game is the premiership