• Ligue 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bundesliga

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Eredivse

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HA once again i laugh at your arragance. Spain > England anyday i'm sorry but the english game 90% of the time is just far too defensive, everyone more worried about losing than winning for money reasons. You have the same teams in the top 4 every year and yes you have alot of the worlds best players but that doesnt mean your league is better. Spanish football is so much more attaching and free flowing.

I'm sorry, i saw this and though what a load of total ****. The English game produces the best, quickest, most physical, free flowing football in the world - The Spanish league is more of a drama than a football game - diving, fake injuries and the magic walk. Anyone who thinks Spanish league the is best is deluded, its slower, Barca dominated the league this year (boring by your logic) and less physical.

Your argument that our league is dominated by a top 4 is stupid. Spain has a top 2 which win the league that it. No other team apart from Real or Barca have chance of winning in Spain - i believe Valencia was the last team apart from these 2 to win it - At least we have 4 candidates which can possibly win the league each year.

The EPL has a much higher quality of teams - there are no easy games unlike La liga, every team has quality players and good set-up. Even last place (West Brom) play attractive, fast and free flowing football. I would predict, apart form Real and Barca, that any team from La liga would get relegated from the EPL.

to nah444

I think sevilla or villareal are better than hull, I agree that the prem is better but don't push it because it can become frankly ridiculous.
And I don't think we can judge by quality of game, even very low spanish teams have amazing technical players and we LOVE it that way, though I think spanish teams will more and more adopt the physical aspects and teamblock attitude of english football (I've never seen a spanish winger defend tbh) but since the euros it is pretty much like a national urge of all supporters from all teams to play that way, like a ''spanish identity'' in football, and personally I don't trade spain's tikitaka for nothing, it was just a pleasure to the eye, and we are certainly wrong, but we consider that big teams are NEVER to play defensive eg: chelsea vs barça, so I think british like fast paced football while we just enjoy so much this patient approach, make the opponent run, show our technique then killing in a deadly combination, for me and many southerners nothing beats that.
Point is I think we like different styles of playing football, but I say AGAIN as I don't want to be raped on FM base something I actually really think, at this day EPL is the best league in the world, or more precisely any of the top 4 can aim to CL, only one in spain right now (imagine how I feel lol), pretty much none in germany and italy so...
When I say ''southerners'' it's not only spain, argentina has pushed it more far but that also in the end is not even productive.

um ok.....

i think the premiership blatently we are the only league that has players that can stay on their feet for more than a minute.

Last edited:
its actually quite funny how much time players are given in the spanish league, can you imagine if the likes of gerrard, scholes etc had the same luxury. If u watch barca, xavi gets the ball in the centre circle and jus walks slowly thinking what he can do next.....20 seconds later, hes still doing the same...

maybe now with real madrid buying big and barca being the BEST team in europe la liga will once again be the best league in the world and take over epl?

maybe now with real madrid buying big and barca being the BEST team in europe la liga will once again be the best league in the world and take over epl?

nah not going to happen, you can give madrid all the stars you want, doesnt mean they will play nice watchable football or hold down the excitment that premiership games do

I'd have to gowith the spannish league for the for a couple of reasons.
1. They can deffend(at least better than they can in Enlgand)
2. The fans dont walk out of matches when their team is getting beat.(Cant even count the number of times I've seen Arsenal fans do this. Even agains Spurs)

I think the SPL should be there. Many people would argue that its only a 2 horse race but what league isnt. EPL -Man Utd, Chelsea. And as for the French that was a 1 horse race for like the past 10 years.

Also the Scottish league is alot more physical than the English. Just ask Roy Keane you couldnt get put on your **** more in 6 months than he did. Or Gravesen.