• Ligue 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bundesliga

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Eredivse

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not biased just being realistic. The Italian league was the top league once but that was because English teams had a ban on European football but again before that ban we dominated european competition. It took english teams a while to get back but we dominate again now. Players only want to play for Barcelona or Real Madrid because they know they can have an easy time against the rest of the league as the standard is poor and will win a few league titles and easily qualify for the Champions League. Whereas playing in the English Prem is a harder competition to win and a lot harder to qualify for Europe.
I must have blinked when Italian league was the best, sorry.

I didn't realize that La Liga consists of Barça & Real + 18 other teams made up of unprofessional players, I was under the impression that there are other clubs out there.

Spanish clubs don't have a lot of money so they can't go around and buy Ronbinho's for imaginary sums of money. EPL clubs get bought every other week by rich folks, it doesn't make the league any better, the players you BUY come from other leagues, mind you.

Just off the top of my head, 4 different clubs won the EPL (since it was formed) yet it was dominated by Man Utd.
La Liga had 5 different clubs claiming the title during the exact same period.
So much for being an open league.. and I'm not saying that La Liga is open, I'm all up for Bundesliga now, football is great there.

Anyways, I can't think of any player that would say "My dream is to play for.. Tottenham", they all say they want to play for the best club(s) in the league, so yeah it's Barça & Real, just like Man Utd and co.

I must have blinked when Italian league was the best, sorry.

I didn't realize that La Liga consists of Barça & Real + 18 other teams made up of unprofessional players, I was under the impression that there are other clubs out there.

Spanish clubs don't have a lot of money so they can't go around and buy Ronbinho's for imaginary sums of money. EPL clubs get bought every other week by rich folks, it doesn't make the league any better, the players you BUY come from other leagues, mind you.

Just off the top of my head, 4 different clubs won the EPL (since it was formed) yet it was dominated by Man Utd.
La Liga had 5 different clubs claiming the title during the exact same period.
So much for being an open league.. and I'm not saying that La Liga is open, I'm all up for Bundesliga now, football is great there.

Anyways, I can't think of any player that would say "My dream is to play for.. Tottenham", they all say they want to play for the best club(s) in the league, so yeah it's Barça & Real, just like Man Utd and co.

I agree WiTH one of your statements forshore! The one about "My dream is to play for.. Tottenham", yeap that would never happen!XD

Last edited:
Loving this, obviously there one angry ginger scott who hates the english and rangers fans, gwarrrrnnn william wallace. hahaha

Dunno why everyone is getting heated really everyone has there own opinion and mine is all the leagues are good but the prem is the best. Come on seriously how open has the prem been this season i remember a time when you could guarantee whoes gunna win the league and whoes going down, maybe this year its just the scoucers and manure, but the bottom is a different story only west brom look dead certs.

A public message to luis aragones or what ever, DON'T SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES ASKING IF WE'RE KOOL AND OUR IS JUST STUPID (WHICH IT IS I DON'T CARE) WHEN YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT MANS MUM AND **** ON HERE WAISMAN. CAN'T BE ARSED WITH YA E-WARRIOR ANTICS PUSSYOLE CHILL YOUR ******** MATE. :D ARGUMENT DONE!!!!!

how does it show he's a moron. it's just a picture

It's a Scottish thing mate you prob wont understand.

Loving this, obviously there one angry ginger scott who hates the english and rangers fans, gwarrrrnnn william wallace. hahaha

Thats Gregor :p

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by GUNNER500
3 english teams left in c.league poll answered! prem
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Sigh, you have three teams left every year because of money. the epl makes far more than any other league but saying that teams in most other league's are trying to get out of debt rather than be further in debt. Might see things change with the new format starting

arsenal have never spent big ! so wheres the truth in that statement? im sure barca,madrid,ac milan , inter ect have spent more on players than arsenal over the last say 5 years or more? if thats what you are saying? plus isn`t it madrid thats ment to be buying that winker ronaldo for like 50 -70 mill?
if you look at the only team not to make it to the semis LIVERPOOL then i think if the had played barca in the quarters we would have had an all engish semis look at what they did to madrid! and barca aren`t much better than them!
all the above imo!

The only reason you are not spending big anymore is because you have a 200m+ stadium to pay off.

4 odd years ago you spent 9m on Francis Jeffers ffs

It's a Scottish thing mate you prob wont understand.

Thats Gregor :p

The only reason you are not spending big anymore is because you have a 200m+ stadium to pay off.

4 odd years ago you spent 9m on Francis Jeffers ffs

Yeah totally agree with the whole arsenal aint got much money cos of the stadium, it was finaced on the hope they reach the CL Q/Fs for the next 10 years striaght to pay for it.

We do have a bit as the arshavin trasnfer suggests, but wenger is a victim to his own transfer policy, its like playing fm and only buying wonderkids waiting years and years to win anything making fans like me who pay to go to the emirates ****** cos we don't want a 15 yr old from barca that COULD become good not WILL. the only ones that have payed off in my eyes are fabregas, walcott and henry really

Dunno why everyone is getting heated really everyone has there own opinion and mine is all the leagues are good but the prem is the best. Come on seriously how open has the prem been this season i remember a time when you could guarantee whoes gunna win the league and whoes going down, maybe this year its just the scoucers and manure, but the bottom is a different story only west brom look dead certs.

A public message to luis aragones or what ever, DON'T SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES ASKING IF WE'RE KOOL AND OUR IS JUST STUPID (WHICH IT IS I DON'T CARE) WHEN YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT MANS MUM AND **** ON HERE WAISMAN. CAN'T BE ARSED WITH YA E-WARRIOR ANTICS PUSSYOLE CHILL YOUR ******** MATE. :D ARGUMENT DONE!!!!!

er... so in private we're cool and in public you're a beast uh?

Not at all whats 9 mill ? anyway ***** jeffers was a very poor buy, but when u get presured by the press and fans to buy english mistakes happen! richard wright,***** jeffers,all ****! when u look at it like this :-
in arshavin,eduardo,nasri,walcott,adebayor,sagna,diaby!total £70mill-75millish
out:-henry,anelka,viera,petti,overmars,freddy,pires,ARSEcole,Gilberto,flamani,jeffers,wright,bentley,£100mill+
may have missed a few either way but when u look at it we are the only club to make money on transfers in the top 4 agreed? but anelka went to madrid 23 millish and overmars n petit went to barca £30 mill so the only clubs that were paying that sort of cash were the spanish leagues!and now its the epl`s turn but even then the epl was a much better league than spanish or itailan and the rest aren`t good at all scotish is the worst league there is out there german and french, dutch have always been pants!

i agree with your Arsenal comments but do you even watch other leagues?German football is very entertaining as is dutch football most of the time. SPL is quite **** ill give you that but it's all we have so we deal with it.

i agree with your Arsenal comments but do you even watch other leagues?German football is very entertaining as is dutch football most of the time. SPL is quite **** ill give you that but it's all we have so we deal with it.

Maybe i should revist the other leagues more often point taken!

Put it this way, most leagues have their own aspects which makes it different from others, The Premeirship is about strength and fast paced play, La Liga is more slow paced and has good flair, movement and passing, while Serie A is the most tactical league in the world without a doubt.

With that being said i still think the premiership is the best league in the world although there is more strength in depth of teams outside of the top 4 in La Liga.

Maybe i should revist the other leagues more often point taken!

You really should, I am fortunate that i have setanta and can catch the odd French,Dutch or German game and having sky helps with Spanish football.

I guess you have to look elsewhere when your team is Hearts

Gunner500 thats what I expect from a Gooner. If you look at it I am sticking up for the PL so that includes Arsenal.

Got to be the Premier league you just cant beat it for pace,fans,atmosphere

i also think the bundesliga comes second and is quite an underrated league

maradona, baggio, romario, ronaldo, zidane, kaka, cristiano, messi

Those have been the commonly acknowledged number 1 of their time in their prime
since 25 years. One has played in england and is set to spain...

It has nothing to do with single players, the teams in the premiership are of a much better standard than any other league. There are SOME good teams in the spanish league but most of them would probably struggle in the championship nevermind the premiership!

lmao most retarded statement i have heard in ages.