• Ligue 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bundesliga

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Eredivse

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its deffo the Prem, but to say we have up to 8 quality sides is not correct. Bar the top four, the rest of our clubs have been rubbish in Europe against sides they should be beating comfortably on paper. Villa, Tottenham, Everton, ******, Pompey They were all soundly outclassed in Europe.

Iv always rated our sides but some of the performances against supposedly lesser sides suggest otherwise. In recent years, outside of the top four, only Boro have done anything of note in Europe and even they relied on a few flukey/magic moments from massimo wackarone.

Just like our national side, we look class on paper and ***** on the pitch.

I'd vote premierhip, even if things go heated with the internet warrior here, there's no doubt about it. Top Teams of the world: Top4, madrid, barça, bayern, inter, milan. The rest is about what you like more, for example Torres in spain would be one amongst a lot, but with all the spaces in premierhip it suits him because he's fast. On the other side, many of your star players would be rubbish in liga because technical ability is primordial, while pace and stamina are the main elements of english clubs football.
And I wasn't criticising english football, I just disagreed with you insulting madrid when arsenal is the worst top4 team and madrid is having a bad run (only two ligas in three years).
And I also, just in case you forget I called you an inbred **** which may have gone too far since it is common knowledge that even a boar wouldn't touch your mother, so all my apologies.

how are madrid best in the world after top 4. youv'e failed to get to the quarter finals for five years in a row. you got pummeled by liverpool. beaten home and away by roma who by the way were beaten by arsenal the worst top4 team in your opinion.
also someone must have touched his mum because he exists.
real madrid are ****. la liga is full of inbreds who can't defend so everyone scores a shitload of goals. titus bramble could be top scorer in your league.

madrid, barça, bayern, inter milan

Out of them 4 only Barca would make it in the top four clubs in Europe at the moment.

whatever, I really don't want to continue this, you do as you wish. Bassface, this was an argument between you and I, not a ******* circus show from where obviously you come from. OK Madrid are **** and fulham is the best team in the world and england won the euros and is gonna win the world cup.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

also someone must have touched his mum because he exists.

hence inbred, analphabet jerk

Last edited:
why did you thank me. i thought i was arguing against you

Champions League Semi Finals

3 English Teams
1 Spanish Team

Says it all really.

Premiership is most exciting to watch but the better quality of football is in Spain.

The fact that teams who dont win anything (and this coming from a Newcastle fan) in the Premiership play weakened teams in Europe in order to not hurt their league form says it all really.

Just thought of a question. Does anyone know how much Spanish/Italian teams get for tv money?

maradona, baggio, romario, ronaldo, zidane, kaka, cristiano, messi

Those have been the commonly acknowledged number 1 of their time in their prime
since 25 years. One has played in england and is set to spain...

Cristiano Ronaldo won't leave Man Utd until Ferguson leaves if Mourinho replace then he'll never leave united.

prem, did we really need a poll on this? obvious results...

3 english teams left in c.league poll answered! prem

Sigh, you have three teams left every year because of money. the epl makes far more than any other league but saying that teams in most other league's are trying to get out of debt rather than be further in debt. Might see things change with the new format starting

Champions League Semi Finals

3 English Teams
1 Spanish Team

Says it all really.

looking at your sig shows your a moron

The best league in the world is the premiership. You cant really argue it, you can say other leagues more exciting, more etc, that may be but the league that plays at the highest standard of the modern game is the premiership

Explain how it's a higher standard of football?

English Teams now dominate in Europe. We have had an English team in every Champions league final since Liverpool won it. The Uefa co-efficient puts the Prem at the top above all the other leagues because of this. The premier league does have the same four teams challenging every year but the gap is closing. Unlike the spanish league where its only the same two teams that seem to win. Prem wins hands down.

Premiership by a long shot. Although Spain is probably the second best because of the players they got in that league. I see myself watchin SPL games time and time again with relatively nothing happening in them, you turn over to the premiership and theres been like three goals in the first 10 minutes sometimes, unbelievable!

Now the best one is Premier League, Spanish League on 2nd place , Italian League on 3rd place.
Several years ago the best one was The Spanish League, and the Italian League in the '90s

1.English Premier League
2.Spanish League
3.Italian League
4.German League

Wait who gives a **** about CL ? Just to let you on a little secret Real won it 5 times in a row, does that make any difference ?
Of course you're going to say "Oh it was a million years ago", and it has been a long time, but go back to that time, was La Liga the best league at the time ?

I wasn't even alive back then so I wouldn't know, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't..

Either way, you're all biased (we all are) towards your league.

And another secret, Chelsea 4-4 Liverpool - talk about crappy defenders ? OH WAIT, high scores in England (Or CL with English clubs) are fine, it shows that you've great football clubs, yet when it happens in Germany or Spain it means that our defenders suck.

Like I said, biased.

Not biased just being realistic. The Italian league was the top league once but that was because English teams had a ban on European football but again before that ban we dominated european competition. It took english teams a while to get back but we dominate again now. Players only want to play for Barcelona or Real Madrid because they know they can have an easy time against the rest of the league as the standard is poor and will win a few league titles and easily qualify for the Champions League. Whereas playing in the English Prem is a harder competition to win and a lot harder to qualify for Europe.

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by GUNNER500
3 english teams left in c.league poll answered! prem
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Sigh, you have three teams left every year because of money. the epl makes far more than any other league but saying that teams in most other league's are trying to get out of debt rather than be further in debt. Might see things change with the new format starting

arsenal have never spent big ! so wheres the truth in that statement? im sure barca,madrid,ac milan , inter ect have spent more on players than arsenal over the last say 5 years or more? if thats what you are saying? plus isn`t it madrid thats ment to be buying that winker ronaldo for like 50 -70 mill?
if you look at the only team not to make it to the semis LIVERPOOL then i think if the had played barca in the quarters we would have had an all engish semis look at what they did to madrid! and barca aren`t much better than them!
all the above imo!

Personaly I think The prem is pretty boring and dull which is the reason why i voted for the bundesliga :D