Best piece of Business you ever done?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Fulham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 13K
mine would have to be.......ummmmm
buying Pato for 12million, scored 82 goals and im halfway through my 3rd season and hes only 21!!!!
i recommend him greatly :D

Igor Akinfeev, 900,000 pounds for my Liverpool team. With a plan to sell him for a lot more :P

hmm... hw bt 2.5mil + stilian petrov for obasi. dis is probably the best deal as petrov's ****

selling Robbie Keane to man city for 22m. Not really a good deal but i'm glad that I finally get rid of him. With age of 29 and only played less than 5 matches and ZERO goals.

mine would have to be on the handheld version buying a mike mills for 300k generaited player in league two who scored around 25 goals for the two seasons i had him then haveing him sold to birmingham for 4.8 mill +20% sell on fee

I bought Mark Beevers for 425k and just sold him to Le **** for £30million plus 20% of profit from next sale :)

i signed that Robert Lewandowski dude for 1 million in my 3rd season with bari in serie A. oh he was brilliant - he was top goal scorer in the league playing for my bari team :) and i finished 7th and got into european competition! now i got offers coming in for like 20mil.

I bought Thiago Neves for £12 million, and sold him for £27.5 million. I also sold Elano for £19 million, when he was worth £5-£6 million.

Got Bojan and Bentdner for free
Sold Shevcheko to AC Milan for 15 million LMAO

this is fm08 but oh well. i brought lucho gonzalez for 16 million and got the best average rating in my team for 4 years. won the champions league twice with his goal of both occasions.

Mine was selling Walcott to Real for 46.5 mill and my best was getting Messi for 35 mill or Bojan on a free
:D

i signed victor moses for 250k and sold him for 3.5m and i hardly played him with the money i bought 4 players who are in the england u19 squad n my u18 win everythin

n i agree sean jags is a great player what i dont understand is that lescott gets in for england and jags is better for everton

i was blackburn.. got bojan on a free and huntelaar for 3mil.. best partneship in the league! santa cruz decent backup too!!

Bought Lucho Gonzalez for city for 14million in july and sold him to real for 34.5million in january

Back