Best signing ever!!

• Thread starter Thread starter chrishow4
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 207
  • Views Views 81K
i buy welliton from leverkusen... he scoring in every game

fm07 - freedy adu .. sign for free as Bayern Munich and (sigh*) bought £30m by ACMilan
fm08 - henry saivet . sign for 800k as ACMilan scored 70goal in 3 season,valued at
£40m
fm09 - diego Buonanotte sign for
£5m as ACMilan,now valued at £42m..
fm10 - angel di maria sign for
£7m as Juventus currently scored 8goals and 40asst in 2season, valued at £23m and best player in 2010 world cup .. wow !!

Mine in terms of his reputation, the money that I spend on him, and his performance, must be Franck Ribery for free in my current game on FM10. Saw that is contract is about to run out during the middle of the second seeason, praised him a little bit,, he did not accept Bayern's contract, and during Jan of that sesaon I could approach to sign him. He just scored 6 goals in my game against Q.P.R.

Bought an unhappy Arshavin off of Arsenal for 3.4 million in January, he became my teams top scorer, his value sky-rocketed, and at the end of the season I sold him BACK TO ARSENAL for 12 million.

Other notables: on FM 09 Joao Paulo from Fluminese, bought for 1.9 million, top left wing back and a monster on free kicks, sold to Juventus after three seasons for 21 million (board intervened, I didn't want to sell him....)
Also FM 09, Alexis Sanchez for free after he got a long-term injury at the time his contract was up....

09 - Gourcuff - 2nd season - 28 appearances - 15 assists - 10 goals, and for Bayern

I am arsenal and its got to be gourcuff for me in FM10. absolute class of an AMC!
FM09 - Bojan (at the end of 2nd season, absolute goal machine he turned out to be)
FM08 - Guilherme (the striker one, another monster of a scorer in that game!)

best signing edin dzeko all the way and i got him for 10m cheap 4 a out nd out goal scorer i think

david collins from cm 99/00 cost 110k from burnley reserves and was the best striker ever no matter what team i signed him for he would easily bang in 40+ goals

then again cm99/00 there were loads of great cheap players

In LMA 06/07, i bought Kerlon (Inter Milan Now) from cruizerio for 5mil, after 5 yrs was the worlds best player, and was scoring 40 goals a season. Also LMA, Lionel Messi for Newcastle, Top Scorer, Top Assister and helped me to 2 consecutive Premier Leagues and One Champions League

most likely no one will know what im talking about but i bought an australian player called dario vidosic for free while playing with north queensland fury in the hyundai a league and he had 30 goals and 24 assists in a season which is 27 games

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

i got rodney sneijder for 500k:P

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Pato for free with Liverpool
**** off

most likely no one will know what im talking about but i bought an australian player called dario vidosic for free while playing with north queensland fury in the hyundai a league and he had 30 goals and 24 assists in a season which is 27 games

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

i got rodney sneijder for 500k:P

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

**** off

Rodney, Not Wesley Sneijder.

Pato for free? Improbable not impossible.

Tonton Zola Moukoko-CM 01-02
Jairo Fernando Castillo-CM 03-04

Edin Dzeko - FM10 , Guiseppe Rossi - FM09, Lassana Diarra - FM09, Miguel Veloso - FM08, Bojan - FM08, Fernando Torres - FM07, Sergio Aguero - FM07 but I have to say overall it has to be that BOSNIAN FOOTBALL GOD.....................................................................................................................

MIralem Pjanic

On my current Birmingham save, Alexis Sanchez. 10 games gone he has 8 goals and has propelled me to 7th place :)

Jacob Mellis improved his value by 10M when I signed him for 250K for Leeds, Liverpool bidded, I sold, I was minted :D

AR was 7:80-ish

anyone have the original xbox and the xbox only release of CM01/02? i signed fernando cavenaghi for man united from river at the age of 20, and he consistently got me 30-40 goals a season to next ten years...

he was a very worthy successor to van nistelrooy, who himself was immense, and the 5-6 years they were together they scored loads...

because of this game i believed that cavenaghi would go on to be one of the best strikers in the world, and according to CM/FM stats he was still pretty good up until fm/06 but he ain't that great these days

Back