Adriano in cm 2005 handheld, bought his release clause of like £29million used to score hatriks nearly every game. in an fm it was barzagli in 2008 he was solid in defence

Sokratis Papastathopoulos, brought him in after Gallas left at the end of the first season. Cost me 11.5 million and since has played 235 EPL games, scored 22 games and has a ave. rating of about 7.3 from those seasons.

Next best would be Diego Benaglio, cost a rather large 20 million but has played 206 EPL games with 125 clean sheets. Been runner-up to Casillas for Euro Keeper of the Year 4 time in a row (even though Benaglio conceded just 9 goals in one season)

dezeko on a free fm10, yoaan grouff was abvailable the same season but he picked chelsea ova my cardiff side in 2012/13

not the best signing but
otamendi's alway a great buy. 4 to 6 million in most games

Nicolas Otamendi for my Barcelona career, He is immense!

Playing for Marseille in 10 and signed Gignac for 5.25m plus Kevin Osei. Scored 4 goals in his first 5 games

Playing with Walsall, got promoted to Championship in 2012, signed Freddy Kanoute, Didier Drogba, Danny Pugh, Ryan Nelsen and Sylvain Distin all on frees. They were all out of contract.

David Villa Fm10 bagged 33 goals in his first season for man united

Mario Balotelli to Man Utd for €18m in FM10.
Scored over 30 goals and gave over 10 assists in his first season and was the Young Player of the Year.

Salvador Cabanas to Barca for 5M, for reasons already stated in the emo thread.
I haven`t tried him in any other teams, since I`m still playing that save. But he was just amazing, and outclassed Messi and Bojan.
I bought Aguero to replace Cabanas when I started playing with 3 strikers, but he kept Aguero on the bench until Cabanas was like 33.
Cabanas with Zlatan was amazing and Zlatan had a sick amount of goals thanks to Cabanas assists.

In Fm08 It was Jeremy Menez, Bought him at 20? for around 3-4 Million, Sold him to A.C.Milan for 37,700,00 in exchange with Kaka :) I believe he is at ROMA now and in the french setup probably 20m price tag now tho but still a great buy... In Fm09 it was Jean Makoun II for 3.8 Million And sold him to Arsenal for 16m.. He is at LYON now and you can buy for around 8-10 :) Very good buy, a CDM with good determination to retrain to a CM... :) And last but not least on Fm10 Two fantastic players i highly recommend ar Khouma Babacar from Fiorentina he is 16 at the start but turns into a quality athlete.. (Striker) Around 4-5m, and if you want instant success try Pato, i dont know the availability of the player but if you can get him... WELL GET HIM..... he really is an instant hero! Many thanks, Good thread!

fm10: Zarate to Liverpool from Lazio on free transfer. Played him as a offensive midfielder and the first season he won the assist league and was my nest best goalscorer.

two other good transfers:
CM 2006: Jérémy Menez to IFK Göteborg. He was completely crazy and no wonders.
CM 2004 (or 2005 or something :)) Aghahowa to newcastle. He run over the whole premier leuage.

the brazillian U20 maicon on fm10 for 5 mil
the brazillian breno on fm 09 and 08

Yoann Gourcuff - Arsenal

Scored 12 goals and had 21 assists.. Him and Fabregas was the perfect playmaking duo! :)

current 2012/2013 season im play Celtic ,in 1st season i bought for 11,500,000 euros Artem Milevsky I think it's the best purchase (an incredible performance, all the time shooting at your fingertips ":))
menupop.gif

My first eleven in Celtic (probably the best line I had in this version of FM from all the teams i played)

boruc, dodo, otamendi, Burdisso, raul, di maria, kacar, feghouli (rodriguez,canales), sanchez, neymar, milevskyi
subs:
guilherme, kryvtsov, drenthe, marilungo,bannan,rits,canales(4sure gonna be a big world class playmaker close to kick away from squad Feghouli) ...,marilungo,janczyk

i can put screens,no problem ;)