Best Tactic Ever - 3 seasons, 7 defeats

Good results mate, guaranteed loadsa goals and loadsa clean sheets. You will dominate every match, just need a good striker and wingers to finish. keep me updated man

yep. followed by 4-0 at home to malaga. i havent tried the shouts yet but i have let *** man do OI's. will ty shouts in next game. dam Ibra is out for 3 months. :-(

Are you using 10.2 patch? just thought i would ask:)

yeah game was started on 10.2.

3rd game - 3-0 win away to valladolid. havent conceeded yet. forgot to use shouts lol.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

4th game - drew away 1-1 to lazio on champs league. i done shouts for 60 mins then i took them off and we played better but couldnt find winner. i think i will forget the shouts.

so you ever change strategy at all? attacking or control for eg.

Ive just installed the newest patch i guess ill give it a go. I want to start a long career with Madrid and since the tactic looks like it will go well with the team i might as well give it a go will report back after 10 games. (Y)

if its such a killer tactic use it with say portsmouth or burnley and then post yer results lol

5th game - lost 1-0 at home to valencia. by far the better team and had a goal disallowed. maybe not gelled enuff to beat the other big teams.

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:51 PM ----------

6th game - won 2-0 at home to rayo vallecano. i had 33 shots, 15 of them on target and created 12 ccc's. fantastic.

going to bed now so i'll update ya'll soon.

If you can do that with Portsmouth then you are really great.

not claiming to be great, just telling ya what happend. just beat basel 3-0. had 31 shots, 17 on target and 4 ccc's

FYI there are worse teams than pompey. :)

VERY similar to mrhough's Complete Dominance tactic, not in terms of formation but team instructions... the match shouts of Keep Possession and Pass to Feet too... its even called TonyMcD Dominance

Well Done on all your success. Does not matter what players he has...If the tactic works with Man City then that's something for anyone who wants to manage them. I will give them a try for you at some point :)

Any tactic is good with a big team and those players.
Try it with Burnley and see if you can win the Premier League in your first season,
than I will give you credit, until there is a complete joke to credit A tactic with success with these squad.

Yeah what he said..
It's city and it's stars-galored.

But I did try to give a shot anyway and try using it with my Benfica.

Didn't use my new signings but use my first team. It was against Mainz (I don't know this team either)

I won in terms of possession, pretty much same stats with 9 shots and 1 CCC.

Final score : Mainz 1 - 1 Benfica..

Well sorry to say.. didn't seem to work with my normal players.. maybe I'll have to sign some big name players.

Keep the comments coming guys, especially if you are trying this in the lower leagues, I might have a crack at it sometime.

Yeah team instructions look similar but the player instructions are the important factor aswel. blame the shouts on my bro, he swears by them, the work good with small quicker players.

Starting a new season with Cardiff to see if you doubters are right.
Also i got word back that someone tried it and in their first game beat A.C Milan at the San Siro 5 - 2 with Dynamo Zagreb

Yeah what he said..
It's city and it's stars-galored.

But I did try to give a shot anyway and try using it with my Benfica.

Didn't use my new signings but use my first team. It was against Mainz (I don't know this team either)

I won in terms of possession, pretty much same stats with 9 shots and 1 CCC.

Final score : Mainz 1 - 1 Benfica..

Well sorry to say.. didn't seem to work with my normal players.. maybe I'll have to sign some big name players.

This is complete ignorance from someone who uploaded a tactic themselves. You only played one game with it and you criticize like that. I bet on your thread you told people to give it a few games right?

I know it is just a friendly but looking good for the new season. Transfer budget of £0 by the way so no big players this time.

can you post your transfers from your first season i dont know if you can see them but if you can thanks :)

here they are.

Just won first league game with Cadiff 4 - 0 against Scunthorpe

This is complete ignorance from someone who uploaded a tactic themselves. You only played one game with it and you criticize like that. I bet on your thread you told people to give it a few games right?

Yea sorry I was very rude back then.
Had a very bad day.

It was my first game though in friendlies so I was expecting a win at least..
and have been using it for the next 6-7 matches or so, then stopped playing and haven't have the mood posted anything else yet.

Anyhoo it's better now so.. here's my update.

Had another 3 friendlies and won 2 of them and draw 1

On my league game I got five straight draws and 1 win just now - well it was against a similar reputation teams as I was on a Super League database.

Not as bad as I first posted .. It is true that I was unbeaten on those games as the thread suggested.

I don't know is it my players or what factor, but my biggest concern is creating chances. I'm lacking CCC and therefore lack of scoring.

Last edited:
What striker have you got? works best with a smaller, faster striker. you could try switching to playing down the flanks more if your midfield aint creating nothing

VERY similar to mrhough's Complete Dominance tactic, not in terms of formation but team instructions... the match shouts of Keep Possession and Pass to Feet too... its even called TonyMcD Dominance

it does a bit