Best Tactic Ever - 3 seasons, 7 defeats

Ryt all of use who are rating this tactic as rubbish and giving the guy a bad time i would like to see use come up with a better tactic because a doubt use could. I am using this tactic with chelsea i have played 14 games lost 1 to arsenal and it was a penalty which was so lucky i dominated the whole game even still i am now on an undefeated run of 10 now. So give the guy a break his tactic is good if u have a problem with that make your own !!!

Why do people bash tactics if they are created for a top 4 contender team??? If he is having success great!! Maybe others who struggle with tactics and such, new players as well as old can have a little fun.
Congratulations mate keep up the good work.

Looks like a good tactic that has brough a lot of success.Nice work :)

link seems broken...404 :(

edit:
well atleast the first one in the opening post, the one in your sig works perfect.

Last edited:
Gotta say this tactic is very good. I was Livingston in the Scottish 1st division, with mediocre players and facing relegation in the face (after 10 games). Changed to this and now I am 3 points of winning the league (with 5 games to go).

Excellent tactic. I can imagine with the players you have, it would be unstoppable

Hey guys,
I tried this tactic with my Bayern team and it worked perfectly. At first season I lost few important matches in CL and German Cup final, but after making few twaeks now I won Bundesliga and will play in CL final against Man Utd and German Cup against Hoffe. I changed from overload to control and and now I have most possession. I score 2-3 goals per game and hardly concede any, ok I have Adler between the posts. Great tactic for my Bayern team as I was searching for perfect one and I found it. Thomas Muller and Daniel van Buyten can't stop scoring

I am trying this with my Blackpool side, normally do my own tactics but haven't had much luck on the 10.3 update. Going ok so far, but lose to silly opposition quite alot. Are there any player types i should be looking for differrent positions?

one of the best tactics i have used on 2010 probly the best actually .. the only thing is that i didnt work for me when i put it on holiday using the tactic .. and it didnt work if i did not do sideline instructions but its a awsome tactic i am blackpool and currently 1st with this tactic only got 600k to spend and i was predicted 20th

sorry if this off the topic, but how i put the tactic to the game after i downloaded it?. and how can you by kaka and ronaldo? can you tell me the way. sorry if this off topic >.<

sorry if this off the topic, but how i put the tactic to the game after i downloaded it?. and how can you by kaka and ronaldo? can you tell me the way. sorry if this off topic >.<

To use the tactic in game (assuming that you have a PC and not a Mac) save it to Documents > Sports Interactive > Tactics. And then you can just select it from the tactics drop down in the game :)

I'm just about to try it out on a team in a level 10 league (Verwood), going to be a bit of a test :p Will keep you notified.

i used this for middlesbourugh got promotion and won the fa cup in my first season second season came second in the premier leaugue won the fa cup again and third season just completed won n the premier leaugue and the fa cup

just started a new game with dundee united and using this tactic won my first 4 games of the season including a 3-0 win over celtic at celtic park!!

PITCH SIZE ??!!

I'm currently playing fm10 because of this tactic! It is absolutly brilliant! I also won everything with city, unbelieveable .

Peace out!

I'm going to try it with Saints (southampton) and (If i remember) let you know how I got on, only because your team is amazing and could beat anyone whereas SFC are rubbish :)

1st Match - VS Millwall - 1-1 Conceded late Equaliser, hit bar in final minute :( With 10 men aswell though
2nd Match - VS Walsall - 4-3 Carling cup - 3-0 lead @ HT |) - good tactic so far
3rd and Final Match - VS Huddersfield - 3-2 loss :S - good tactic - only criticism would be to improve the defence, unless it's just southamptons bad defence

Last edited:
Hello guys,

There is a problem with the download link. Please send me the original tactic to my e-mail [email protected]. I would be very grateful. This is the best tactic for FM2010.

Can someone put tactic in rapidshare or smth? Because download link is broken..

Obviously if you use Barca, Real Madrid, Man. Utd, Man. City etc who are the best teams on the game and you spalsh hundreds of millions on players you will hardly loose.

I'm managing Cesena, in Serie A in my 4th season after spending the first 3 years in Serie B. So - hardly a team of world-beaters. I think my team will be a much better test of these tactics than this ridiculous Man ****** team that this guy has assembled. Time may prove that he IS a tactical genius, but-seriously now- a monkey could manage his team to win silverware.

I implemented all the settings faithfully. 1st game with this setup is against....Juve-currently 1st in Serie A. At Juve. Trial by fire. I freely say at this point that I'm a skeptic of this working for a team of peons like mine.

View attachment 190694
Well, we lost. But to be fair to the author, I played the game 1st with my own tactics & lost 3-0. At least it was respectable & we had a few chances. Onward...

hi im jake footy maniac i use fm201o 24.7 lol but not had huge sucess i wondered if ud help me out on a few points maybe even join forces i like the sound of dominating europe together :)