best tactic ever

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 202
  • Views Views 69K
Is this tactic any good? anyone tried it with success?

I can vouch for it. It's not a magic tactic where you can win the Premier League with Southampton in the first season... but it's a good solid base. With the right transfers and man management, you can do very well with it!

You can only have one playmaker, the one you have first in the list. I am using the AMC so far, 2 games, man of the match in both.
they are AMC thats were ben and nem play all the time i always rotate my players but basically the AMC is the heart of the tactic

I'll give this bash with my Forrest save. Was using Houghs tactic but havent gone near it since the update. Im January and like 14 points clear so ill see how this compares over the 2nd half.

Who do you actually drag into the playmaker list and what position does that player actually play?

Can you just upload a picture of your set pieces screen? and also a picture of your first team line up?

And how many cccs does your tactic make on average every game?

Last edited:
nice to see it working mate and also seeing my Newcastle winning against you lol.

I tried something different against Newcastle i pushed the wing backs up to wingers to see what would happen. didnt work how i would of liked it. I will do some more testing cos im sure you could do something like that cos you have a solid base with 3 at the back maybe ML/MR might work better

Who do you actually drag into the playmaker list and what position does that player actually play?

Can you just upload a picture of your set pieces screen? and also a picture of your first team line up?

And how many cccs does your tactic make on average every game?

I'm not even using the playmaker and its working good for me. I'm sure it would be your AMC how would be your playmakers as he sits just behind your strikers

Current update: Ended up finishing 4th on my Southampton save, which isn't great considering I was 3 points clear at the top after 20 games. Very strange, all the teams seem to be scoring wonder goals vs me. Still convinced I am unlucky! Gonna try a full season using this tactic now - will update you after 8-9 games! Gonna go bargain hunting now in the transfer market ;)

Back