best tactic ever

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 202
  • Views Views 69K
it's alright lads im actually creating other tactics based on my own tactic to make tactics like 4-2-3-1, -4-3-3, 4-4-2 etc, etc i heard ppl are conceding to much goals using these types of tactics so im gonna work on them in the future.

did you change any of the team or players instructions and also are your wing backs fast with good tackling?

No changed nothing. And yes they are fast with good tackling! whenever I play teams with AML/AMR's they rip me to shreds... I don't even create that many chances anymore :(

if they are it might be the ME

Seems they score lucky goals too (like my DC heads it out, it hits the attacker and the ball goes in the back of the net). Or the attackers run in behind my DC's when the ball is crossed and my DC's don't even bother tracking their runs, they just let them run off them. Very strange! Worked for a bit though, gonna try a simple 4 at the back formation to see if that fixes anything :) cheers for your hard work!

No changed nothing. And yes they are fast with good tackling! whenever I play teams with AML/AMR's they rip me to shreds... I don't even create that many chances anymore :(
the 2 strikers have switch with each other try taken this off, it happened to before when my strikers weren't scoring and i took switching off now there back to scoring

Seems they score lucky goals too (like my DC heads it out, it hits the attacker and the ball goes in the back of the net). Or the attackers run in behind my DC's when the ball is crossed and my DC's don't even bother tracking their runs, they just let them run off them. Very strange! Worked for a bit though, gonna try a simple 4 at the back formation to see if that fixes anything :) cheers for your hard work!
defo the ME, there's still bugs that need to be fixed

Seems to work ok in the lower leagues aswell. I'm curently playing with Tenerife in the Lowest league possible in Spain. After about 20 matches I'm top of the league. Had a run of 8 games with out conceding a goal. Tenerife is also a club with no money at all, so have to use the players there, and they seem to have adapted well to this tactic.

Seems to work ok in the lower leagues aswell. I'm curently playing with Tenerife in the Lowest league possible in Spain. After about 20 matches I'm top of the league. Had a run of 8 games with out conceding a goal. Tenerife is also a club with no money at all, so have to use the players there, and they seem to have adapted well to this tactic.
im really glad its working for lower teams i suppose though with this tactic it works for any team, p.s keep me posted of your success mate

im really glad its working for lower teams i suppose though with this tactic it works for any team, p.s keep me posted of your success mate

Gonna get some matches later on to day, so will keep you updated on the progress. Just wanted to test a tactic with a lower team and ended up with Tenerife by chance. If I manage I will see if I manage to take some screens of results and league table and post it if I figure out how to do that.

Back