Best & Worst Premier League Transfers 2010-2011

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 7K
People saying Bebe, he hasn't even been in the first team this year. He's made like 6 apps all season, most coming in Cup comps.

Been in the reserve team all season, so not sure how you can count him in really...

So? 8 million for a player who has only played 6 times, when I've seen him he's been ****.

So? 8 million for a player who has only played 6 times, when I've seen him he's been ****.

Firstly it was £7M..
Secondly, he's been in the reserve team all season. He score 2/3 goals in those 6/7 games, including one in the Champions League.. Can't be that bad.

8 million: speculation from the media. The actual fee is close to 3.4 million

Man U rarely pay the fees up front so its £7m IN TOTAL ie after certain clauses are activated.

We may as well throw the likes of Tomas Kalas and co onto the worst signing list then too!

Firstly it was £7M..
Secondly, he's been in the reserve team all season. He score 2/3 goals in those 6/7 games, including one in the Champions League.. Can't be that bad.

By that logic then, Poulsen shouldn't of been included in yours because he's only played 11 times and cost 4 million pounds. Also, The fee was reported to be around £7.4 million :)

By that logic then, Poulsen shouldn't of been included in yours because he's only played 11 times and cost 4 million pounds. Also, The fee was reported to be around £7.4 million :)

Poulsen has been in the first team all season though, just not been picked because he was poor and an ex-managers signing.
Bebe was signed for £7.4M (which is closer to £7M than £8M ;)) and has spent most of the season in the reserves bulking up and adjusting to the English game.

People saying Bebe, he hasn't even been in the first team this year. He's made like 6 apps all season, most coming in Cup comps.

Been in the reserve team all season, so not sure how you can count him in really...

Because you pay a reported 7mill for a player who looks worse than some of the reserve/youth players you have already and which you could have got him for nothing a few months before. Pogba looks miles better than him.

Poulsen, Jones, Wilson and Cole's wages would add up to 8 million I'm sure. Bebe has potential at least (whether he fulfils it or not). Anyway I'd rather trust Fergie's opinion than someone on FMB

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Because you pay a reported 7mill for a player who looks worse than some of the reserve/youth players you have already and which you could have got him for nothing a few months before. Pogba looks miles better than him.

Pogba IS miles better than him. A future star for sure

Poulsen, Jones, Wilson and Cole's wages would add up to 8 million I'm sure. Bebe has potential at least (whether he fulfils it or not). Anyway I'd rather trust Fergie's opinion than someone on FMB

Same with Obertan, Manucho, Diouf, off the top of my head.

Love how you plucked some random name.

Bebe - Winger/striker
Pogba- Midfielder.

Not saying Bebe is good, but still that was totally random.

Poulsen has been in the first team all season though, just not been picked because he was poor and an ex-managers signing.
Bebe was signed for £7.4M (which is closer to £7M than £8M ;)) and has spent most of the season in the reserves bulking up and adjusting to the English game.

Surely Poulsen needs to adjust to the English game then too?! Also, Poulsen's often in the reserves not the first team, he played vs United reserves on Thursday.

Manucho we sold about 2 years ago. Diouf is out on loan, Obertan we signed 2 summers ago and he's been poor.

What's your point. He named people you signed this summer no throughout the years otherwise we could name Aquilani and co. and you could name Veron etc..

No need to turn it into a United discussion. Bebe shouldn't be included, he is a reserve player, and the once I saw him he looked decent.

Surely Poulsen needs to adjust to the English game then too?! Also, Poulsen's often in the reserves not the first team, he played vs United reserves on Thursday.

Maybe that's because he's been lacking fitness, Joe Cole played in that match too.

I'm saying I don't see how he can be in the worst signings of the season when he hasn't played much and when he has he hasn't done nearly as badly as everyone is making out..

Not trying to argue here, but you're trusting Queiroz's opinion and not Fergie's.

This conversation reminds me of someone who said "Mats Daehli" is a flop as he is nowhere near the first team. Point was he was signed for U16 team and was just 15 years old kid.

Bebe is 20 but he was a reserve player and he did play more than expected because of Injury to Valencia, Park.

Love how you plucked some random name.

Bebe - Winger/striker
Pogba- Midfielder.

Not saying Bebe is good, but still that was totally random.

From what if seen of Pogba he can play anywhere along the midfield and maybe even behind the striker. Looks a real talent.

Back