Toure
VDV
Smalling

Worst:
Joe Cole
Jonjo Shelvey
Danny Wilson
Stephen Ireland

Haha-ha-ha.. I knew I would find Torres in Worst transfers list :)
We will talk next season :) :)
P.S. Remember Henry when he came to Arsenal :)

To be fair Henry did come to a completely new league and was adapted to play as a striker. Torres has been in the PL for a number of years though. But I agree, I think he will be much better next season.

The ****? Two of the best prospects in England, both had playing time and look like very good players?

My guess is that he's just putting them in there because other people put Bebe in there list, so he said "why not throw other teams youth/reserve players in." :)

The ****? Two of the best prospects in England, both had playing time and look like very good players?

Yea people keep throwing in Bebe so I thought we all may as well through in youth/reserve players of other clubs too.

Bebe 10/11
App: 2 starts, 4 subs, 2 goals

This... (wouldn't let me like your post)

My guess is that he's just putting them in there because other people put Bebe in there list, so he said "why not throw other teams youth/reserve players in." :)

Saying that we all remember Diego Forlan at Man United and even Rossi when he first started up they could not bag a goal for a custard cream but look at them now. Bebe seems to have all the right physical attributes but I think he just lacks everything else at the moment lol

Can someone put up one of these threads for the NPower championship?
Really want to unload on Gordon Strachans signings :)

Back