• Aston Villa

Votes: 8 1.6%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 24 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 49 9.9%

• Total voters
leeds have a good shout but i think man utd and west ham

Man Utd have probably brought through the most talent in the last few years but in the world Real madrid because their youths play just one or two leagues below them in a proper senior league

Leeds United, West Ham United + Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle United :D

Crewe have the best academy in england:

Dean ashton
david platt
luke varney
neil lennon
nicky maynard

Crewe have the best academy in england:

Dean ashton
david platt
luke varney
neil lennon
nicky maynard

them names mean nothing when compared too;

West Ham United:
Joe Cole
Ferdinand Brothers
Frank Lampard
Michael Carrick
just to mention a few

Manchester United:
David Beckham
Neville Brothers
Paul Scholes
Ryan Giggs
Nicky ****

etc etc the list goes on. Crewe havent produced anyone in tht class apart from Dean Ashton

Leeds have a Decent youth Facilitys From when they wer in EPL

West Ham.

Seeing as they actually produce the players and don't steal players.

Man Utd have probably brought through the most talent in the last few years but in the world Real madrid because their youths play just one or two leagues below them in a proper senior league

Barcelona's youth plays for the first team, winning the league and champions league. They have 6/7/8 players brought through their youth system that start for them.

Liverpool must have a good one, with the likes of Gerrard, Owen, Fowler, Carragher, Warnock, Insua and McManaman all coming up through the ranks.

I do actuallly thinks ours (West Brom's) youth academy is quite good, having seen alot of them playing/training in the dome opposite The Hawthorns. We have some really good young lads like Romaine Sawyers, Paul Downing, Lateef Elford-Alliyu, David Worrall, Josh Knight, Joss Ladabie, Dwayne Samuels and others, and have produced the likes of Chris Wood, who is 18 and plays regularly for New Zealand, is going to the World Cup and in my opinion, with the right attitude, can cut it to the Premier League if he leaves us - but then again, he'll be cutting it WITH us next season :p

nope matey ... just want to fix 'bout that 2 player ... anyway MU had a decent youth before beckham generation ... but after that they just produce '****' or stole from other club ...

okay ... ;)
clearly you have not seen the likes of darren gibson, frazier campbell danny welbeck johnny evans...all of which have played in the premier league and Darren Frazier and Johnny all play first team football in the premier league and dont forget Darren flecther paul scholes ryan giggs both nevilles and you say there ****? im sorry how many premier league titles has chelseas home grown players won or any other premier team for that matter arsenal are rob youth and train them if this poll was about who trains players into great talent arsenal would win but its not west ham are the team that produce the best followed by man united you cant deny the players United have brought out and all players listed above ARE HOMEGROWN not stolen not ****

Surely Villas has a shout;

Steve Davies (Rangers)
Gabriel Agbonlahor
Gary Cahill
Gareth Barry (to a certain extent)
Nathan Delfouneso

And more, all still very young.

luke moore
jloyd samuel
peter whittingham
lee hendire
craig gardner
gordon cowans

I think Middlesbrough your forgetting us because we are a small team

Adam johnson (Manchester City)
Stewart Downing (Aston Villa)
Cameron Jerome (Birmingham City)
Andrew Davies (Stoke - Middlesbrough loan)
Jonathan Woodgate (Tottenham Hotspur)
Tony Mowbray (retired - Successful Manager)
David Wheater (Bolton)
Brad Jones (Liverpool)
Tony McMahon (Middlesbrough)
Joe Bennet (Middlesbrough and England U20's)
Brian Clough (Retired R.I.P - argubly Most Successful English Manager ever)
Jonathan Grounds (Middlesbrough - Recent loan to hibs)
Matthew Bates (Middlesbrough)
Seb Hines (Middlesbrough)
Nathan Porritt

Starts in the making:
Jason Steele (Middlesbrough #1 and England U20's #1)
Luke Williams (Middlesbrough and England U19's)
Cameron Park (Middlesbrough) - Described to be better than downing and johnson put together
Richard Smallwood (Middlesbrough and England U19's)

more....

In recent days I can say only good things about the Liverpool academy. Raheem Sterling, Nathan Ecclstone, Conor Coady etc there are many more who are showing good signs. Will see on 13 of March what they will do against Manchester utd.

In the last year or two the Chelsea acadamy has been very impressive. They won the FA Youth cup for the first time since the 1960's in a team that included the likes of Terry Venables and Peter Bonetti. We are already starting to see some of the talent we have in the likes of Bruma, Van Aanholt, Kakuta who are all out on loan getting first team football. And then there is Josh McEachran who could go on to be a national treasure. Not getting much playing time in the first time at the moment because Carlo is still working with him to try and find his best position but this lad has raw talent there is no dout about it.

A few names to look out for in our acadamy as we are in the quarter finals of the youth cup once again are Nathinal Chalobah a fullback who captained England U17's last season at the tender age of just 15. Billy Clifford is a 17 year old rightback who has been playing in midfield this season and is making everythink tick in the midfield with McEachran. Next up is Winger/Striker Milan Lalkovic a 17 year old Slovakian who has pace to burn, i can see him playing as a winger because his finishing is proberly his weakness. I also think English lad Todd Kane could be a future star for Chelsea, plays as a right back/right midfielder and has a very good cross and loves a long range goal. Last but not least is English goalkeeper Jamal Blackman although this lad is only 16 you wouldnt realise it, he is stacked and is also pretty tall and has been very impressive at youth and reserve level this season.

Romans money and Arnesens work looks as if it is starting to pay off.

Always impressed with ours, Few of the academy bright prospects.

Matty James: England U19 captain, good range of passing and excellent shot in him. At 18 he was too good for reserves and was loaned out at very young age.

Paul Pogba: Same as above and is highly rated. Scored few excellent long rangers and has a quick feet.

Tuncliffe: He has come leaps and bounds. Fergie was praising him other day and whenever i have watched him, looked impressive.

Ravel Morrison: My best bet to make it here and has very good technically. Can dribble, score, create. He is more like Iniesta type player

King: He is also like Matty James was too good for reserves at 18, loaned out. Now back from loan scored 8 goals in 5 games. He is bit injury prone thatis really hampering his gorwth.

Petrucci: Italian Totti, nuff said. Cane back after 18 months lay off and never looked as if he was out for so long.

Missed few. These are just from top of my head. Missed likes of Will Keane, Corry Evans, Vermijl, and the obvious ones Welbeck, Cleverley, Macheda

Looked excellent so far, but can;t predict how they would do for first team. Hope they make it here.

I'd say people base us being the best academy on the 'Cole, Carrick, Lampard, Johnson' etc group, but we've become sort of stagnant lately. Still have the best U18 team in the country though. Vose is going to be a superstar if he develops at the rate he currently is. Rob Hall also deserves a mention, clinical finisher.

Crewe
Robbie Savage
Dean Ashton
Nicky Maynard
Danny Murphy
Geoff Thomas
David Platt
Neil Lennon
Seth Johnson

As well as loads more