Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 8 1.6%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 24 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 49 9.9%

• Total voters
you are right there but thas because hes beast, hes played for lyon when he was 19 but he wasnt no good, until he went to marsei when he was 20, os techancly we can say marseille has the best coaching

He played 62 games for Lyon and fell out with the Manager/coaches hence him leaving. A host of top European clubs were after him including Real Madrid and Arsenal, they wouldn't be after him if he 'wasnt no good'.

BTW you still haven't named any other players other than Nasri, struggling to think of any?

Manchester United had produced some world-class talents over the years. The established ones are Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Gary Neville, Phil Neville, David Beckham, Nicky ****, John O'Shea, Jonny Evans, Wes Brown, Darren Fletcher etc with few promising upcoming ones including Danny Welbeck, Darron Gibson, Corry Evans etc. I would dare to say that we have a much better list of local players than Arsenal.

If you wanna take talents from other clubs into account, we have Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Anderson, Gabriel Obertan, Davide Petrucci, Fabio, Rafael etc. And I won't even start talking about history, where we had the most talented bunch of players rising up through the ranks of the club called the Busby Babies only to be denied from further greatness by a tragic disaster containing all time greats such as Bobby Charlton, George Best and Duncan Edwards.

you are right there but thas because hes beast, hes played for lyon when he was 19 but he wasnt no good, until he went to marsei when he was 20, os techancly we can say marseille has the best coaching

I'm not denying he hasnt improved alot at Marseille but the thread it about who has the best Youth system and Ben Arfa didnt develope in the Marseille youth team.

Its just like classing Wayne Rooney as a product of the Manchester United youth system where as he developed in the Everton youth or say Theo Walcott at Arsenal where as he developed at Southampton (there are plenty of examples like that)...

Even I hate to say this, Tottenham has produced some good players too. And they still do it.

I'm not denying he hasnt improved alot at Marseille but the thread it about who has the best Youth system and Ben Arfa didnt develope in the Marseille youth team.

Its just like classing Wayne Rooney as a product of the Manchester United youth system where as he developed in the Everton youth or say Theo Walcott at Arsenal where as he developed at Southampton (there are plenty of examples like that)...
Yea, i know i made a mistake at putting ben arfa in there i just thought he was youth :p

He played 62 games for Lyon and fell out with the Manager/coaches hence him leaving. A host of top European clubs were after him including Real Madrid and Arsenal, they wouldn't be after him if he 'wasnt no good'.

BTW you still haven't named any other players other than Nasri, struggling to think of any?
Haha, actually yes but im pretty sure there are other class players that came from marsaelli lol, i just cant rembmer

Yea, i know i made a mistake at putting ben arfa in there i just thought he was youth :p

Haha, actually yes but im pretty sure there are other class players that came from marsaelli lol, i just cant rembmer

well i suppose its easier than admitting you were wrong.

Hey guys, if you want arguing, just do it elsewhere.

Hey guys, if you want arguing, just do it elsewhere.
No im not arguing i just thought there were alot of players that are youth and amazing from marseille i cant rember but i think hes right and only nasri was made there

Well, I have to vote for Arsenal or West Ham. But in a worldwide view, I think we could say that Sporting Lisbon has a very good youth academy (I hate to say this :p). That youth academy brought to the world Cristiano Ronaldo, Luis Figo, Simao Sabrosa, Joao Moutinho, Miguel Veloso, Ricardo Quaresma, and some promising players like Daniel Carriço.

Talking world scale i would say there is none better than Ajax for producing so many quality internationals:

Marco Van Basten
Johan Cruyff
Edwin van der Sar
Dennis Bergkamp
Patrick Kluivert

Current:

Ryan Babel
Wesley Sneijder
Rafael van der Vaart
John Heitinga
Nigel de Jong
Steven Pienaar

They won the Champions League in '95 with the following players who came through there youth:

Michael Reiziger
Frank de Boer
Danny Blind
Ronald de Boer
Edgar Davids
Clarence Seedorf
Patrick Kluivert
Marc Overmars

arsenal hands down. no question about it. thats what wenger likes to do. he doesnt want to sign established players but rather scout youngster and manipulate his game.

It has to be West Ham, the quality that comes out of that Youth Academy over the past 10-15 years is overwhelming.

How can anybody not say West Ham. Since the offset THE ACADEMY has produced better players than anywhere else. Arsenal and Man U only have votes from the fans on this site. Anybody with sense picked the Irons.

I think west ham have produced decent english quality over the years:

lamprd
joe cole
michael carrick
Rio Ferdninand
glen johnson

all play for "big 4" clubs

they also have zavon hines, stanislas, jack collison, mark noble, who all look promising

and going back a bit:

Paul Ince

going back further:

bobby moore
geoff hurst

im with u on this 1