Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 8 1.6%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 24 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 49 9.9%

• Total voters
I voted Arsenal because they take players on (like Fabregas) and make them amazing players. I'm not saying Fabregas wouldn't of been as good as he is now if he had of stayed at Barca, but we'll never know that.

But West Ham produce the best players through their own academy.

i voted for chelsea, even though they have produced none of the current england squad. but look at michael mancienne, sam hutchinson and rhys taylor

Woah, Michael Mancienne is nothing special at the moment and no ones seen Sam Hutchinson or Rhys Taylor, you can't tell if they a good academy until it had produced established proven players like West Ham have done.

yeah like I was saying earlier West Ham, hands down.

i voted for chelsea, even though they have produced none of the current england squad. but look at michael mancienne, sam hutchinson and rhys taylor
I can see why you said this because your a fan, but Mancienne is struggling in the EPL, and I've never even seen them other two. So definetly not the best, Terry is the only good thing to come out of there is ages.

Yeah Chelsea's youth is poor. But I would like to say that Man Utd have produced some decent players lately I still don't think it is realing out top quality ATM, but Jonny Evans is impressive despite a very big lack of pace.

however, chelsea do have Josh McEachran coming through as well as Kenny Strickland and Phillip Prosenik

I have seen read and decided, here are my points.

1. West Ham develope players much better than Arsenal as the buy youth not develope, likes of Fabregas, Ramsey, Walcott ect were all bought, Lampard Ferdinands Cole Carrick Defoe Johnson and so on were brought through.
  2. No one even mentioned Manchester United, thats a joke, why? Ill show you.
Man Utd youth players:

-------------* More for younger football fans

PAK}} [[Adnan Ahmed]]
SCO}} [[Arthur Albiston]]
ENG}} [[John Aston, Sr.]]
ENG}} [[John Aston, Jr.]]
ENG}} [[Phil Bardsley]]-------------*
ENG}} [[David Beckham]]-------------*
ENG}} [[Geoff Bent]]
NIR}} [[George Best]]-------------*
WAL}} [[Clayton Blackmore]]
NIR}} [[Jackie Blanchflower]]
SCO}} [[Grant Brebner]]
IRL}} [[Shay Brennan]]
ENG}} [[Wes Brown]]-------------*
ENG}} [[Alex Bruce]]-------------*
ENG}} [[Roger Byrne]]
SCO}} [[Francis Burns]]
ENG}} [[Nicky ****]]-------------*
ENG}} [[Fraizer Campbell]]-------------*
IRL}} [[Johnny Carey]]
ENG}} [[Bobby Charlton]]-------------*
ENG}} [[Henry Cockburn]]
ENG}} [[Eddie Colman]]
USA}} [[Kenny Cooper]]
ENG}} [[Ronnie Cope]]
ENG}} [[Jack Crompton]]
ENG}} [[**** Duckworth]]
ENG}} [[Mike Duxbury]]-------------*
ENG}} [[Sylvan Ebanks-Blake]]-------------*
ENG}} [[Adam Eckersley]]-------------*
ENG}} [[Richard Eckersley]]-------------*
ENG}} [[Duncan Edwards]]-------------*
NIR}} [[Jonny Evans]]-------------*
SCO}} [[John Fitzpatrick]]
SCO}} [[Darren Fletcher]]-------------*
ENG}} [[Bill Foulkes]]-------------*
ENG}} [[David Gaskell]]
IRL}} [[Darron Gibson]]-------------*
ENG}} [[Don Gibson]]
WAL}} [[Ryan Giggs]]-------------*
IRL}} [[Johnny Giles]]-------------*
NIR}} [[Keith Gillespie]]-------------*
BER}} [[Shaun Goater]]
ENG}} [[Freddie Goodwin]]
ENG}} [[Brian Greenhoff]]
ENG}} [[Jonathan Greening]]-------------*
ENG}} [[Billy Griffiths]]
ENG}} [[Vince Hayes]]
NIR}} [[David Healy]]-------------*
ENG}} [[Danny Higginbotham]]-------------*
SCO}} [[Graeme Hogg]]
ENG}} [[**** Holden]]
WAL}} [[Mark Jones]]
ENG}} [[Steve James]]
JAM}} [[David Johnson]]
ENG}} [[Mark Jones]]
ENG}} [[Ritchie Jones]]
ENG}} [[David Jones]]
ENG}} [[Brian Kidd]]-------------*
USA}} [[Jovan Kirovski]]
ENG}} [[Tom Manley]]
ENG}} [[Lee Martin]]
NIR}} [[David McCreery]]
ENG}} [[Billy McGlen]]
ENG}} [[Paul McGuinness]]
ENG}} [[Wilf McGuinness]]
NIR}} [[Sammy McIlroy]]
IRL}} [[Paul McShane]]-------------*
ENG}} [[Jack Mew]]
ENG}} [[Charlie Mitten]]
WAL}} [[Kenny Morgans]]
ENG}} [[Johnny Morris]]
NIR}} [[Philip Mulryne]]
NIR}} [[Colin Murdock]]
ENG}} [[Gary Neville]]-------------*
ENG}} [[Phil Neville]]-------------*
NIR}} [[Jimmy Nicholl]]
IRL}} [[John O'Shea]]-------------*
ENG}} [[Stan Pearson]]
ENG}} [[David Pegg]]
ESP}} [[Gerard Pique]]-------------*
ENG}} [[David Platt ]]-------------*
ENG}} [[Danny Pugh]]-------------*
ENG}} [[Kieran Richardson]]-------------*
ENG}} [[Jimmy Rimmer]]
ENG}} [[Andy Ritchie]]-------------*
ENG}} [[Mark Robins]]-------------*
ITA}} [[Giuseppe Rossi]]-------------*
SCO}} [[Jimmy Ryan]]
ENG}} [[David Sadler ]]
WAL}} [[Robbie Savage]]-------------*
WAL}} [[Albert Scanlon]]
ENG}} [[Paul Scholes]]-------------*
ENG}} [[Ryan Shawcross]]-------------*
ENG}} [[Jack Silcock]]
USA}} [[Jonathan Spector]]-------------*
ENG}} [[Joe Spence]] -------------*
SCO}} [[Michael Stewart]]
ENG}} [[Nobby Stiles]]-------------*
ENG}} [[Ben Thornley]]-------------*
ENG}} [[Dennis Viollet]]
ENG}} [[Ronnie Wallwork]]-------------*
ENG}} [[Arthur Whalley]]
IRL}} [[Liam Whelan]]
ENG}} [[Tony Whelan]]
NIR}}[[Norman Whiteside]]-------------*
ENG}}[[Walter Winterbottom]]

however, chelsea do have Josh McEachran coming through as well as Kenny Strickland and Phillip Prosenik

They are 'coming through' though, you only have a good academy if good players have actually been produced and proven in the EPL, like West Ham players have, I'm not saying Fulham academy is good but how can you even put up an argument for Chelsea having a good academy is beyond me

true, good point. but they will be superstars and i can't be bothered to argue.^^)

How can you include Gerard Pique as a product of United academy? He was stolen from Barca like Fabregas....

@Jason Clarke - There was some guys who voted for Man Utd already, I don't know why you said no one mentioned them.

Btw, Man City is producing a lot of good youngsters too, I think their academy is better than Chelsea's one.

true, good point. but they will be superstars and i can't be bothered to argue.^^)

I'll take your word for it ;)

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

And if your going back a long time

Fulham have produced Alan Mullery, Rodney Marsh, Alan Clarke, Bobby Robson and Johnny Haynes who all turned out for England

Every big teams like Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool or Arsenal can say that they have the best youth academy in the world. The truth is that half the young players they have in their academies are bought from smaller clubs. So, I think that, between those options, I vote for West Ham (I've reconsidered). But in a worldwide view, I have to say that Sporting Lisbon and Ajax have a very good youth academy

its got to be west ham it's defo not arsenal liverpool hve a beter shout than the gunners

Ajax without a doubt. even now that they suck for nearly the last 15 years they still keep producing top players.

As for england Arsenal without a doubt. i dont see west ham getting a really competitive squad out of their academies.

im struggling to see why anyone has voted for united as they buy all there young player for lots of money e.g. rooney, ferdinand, rafael, fabio, ronaldo , nani and lots more theyve only produced a few really good players but that was a long time ago

im struggling to see why anyone has voted for united as they buy all there young player for lots of money e.g. rooney, ferdinand, rafael, fabio, ronaldo , nani and lots more theyve only produced a few really good players but that was a long time ago

Darron Gibson, Darren Fletcher, Jonny Evans, David Beckham, Gary Neville, Phil Neville, Ryan Giggs, Nicky **** all turned out for their respective nations in last 15 years

Why are people mentioning foreign clubs? it clearly says clubs in england so please dont go off topic. There are so many clubs to choose from its clear that Arsenal, man utd, west ham, leeds are up there as the poll suggests but someone mentioned crewe aswell and i was shocked that they wasnt on the poll they are very good at producing young home grown players aswell in their financial state its remarkable. Palace are up there aswell but dont get the credit they deserve with the likes of victor moses, diaye, scannell, lee hills, clyne, dijali, pinney coming through the ranks they are a very good club in real life and john bostock who also came through the ranks he was class and had a very bright future but he kind of ruined it all by joining ****** spurs.

I would of voted for palace if they were on the poll. So i wont vote until someone edits it.

Last edited: