Better Than Just Bale - A Tottenham Hotspur Story (Part 2)

January, 2022

View attachment 353419

Zivkovic with a double hat trick against Northampton! Still dominating the league and its nice to see that im still going strong and unbeaten.

----

League table

View attachment 353397

Only 14 more games to hold out and not lose!

Last edited:
February & March, 2022

View attachment 353332

We beat Wolfsburg in the 1st KO round very easily and then we also dominated PSG away in the Quarter Finals 1st leg. We slipped up in the FA Cup as we lost to Stoke but im not too bothered about those trophies as I said before about the Capital One Cup. Still unbeaten in the league as planned.

----

League table

View attachment 353328

6 games left to go!! Can we hold out for the unbeaten season we have been waiting years for?

Last edited:
April & May, 2022

View attachment 353290

WOW! A very few big results in these two months getting dominated 5-1 by United and losing out on the CL final on aggregate. To make matters worse we then got thrashed 3-0 by Hull City..... The Randomness of FM gets me sometimes :D The Hull defeat does mean we will not have our unbeaten season but we still won the league comfortably just like every other year.

----

League table

View attachment 353289

1 point off the 100 and a very impressive season even if we did lose our unbeaten run to Hull...

----

Awards

Alonso wins footballer of the year

Lloris comes second in Golden Glove

Lovano wins manager of the year

Lamela retains his players' player of the year

Lopez, Alonso and Lamela make it into the team of the year

Young CB Delattre comes 3rd in the players' young player of the year

Zivkovic and Alonso come 2nd and 3rd in the top goalscorer award both with 21 goals.

Argentina World Cup 2022

View attachment 353288

We cruised through the group as expected and came out in first place.

View attachment 353287

A pretty routine group stage to be honest no one really threatened us.

----

Knockout stages

View attachment 353286

A very close game in the Quarter Finals against Morocco who actually came top of their group ( Italy and Brazil in it ). Both Turkey and Colombia proved too be very easy games as we breezed past them both and into the Finals where we will face none other than Nigeria!

----

The Final

View attachment 353284

4 current Spurs players in the line up I fielded with ex Spurs number two Rulli in goal. I was very confident we could win this game as Nigeria didn't have a very good squad but they are on a great run of form so I won't be taking them lightly.

View attachment 353282

A great win in the finals as we outclass Nigeria! Erik Lamela a Spurs club legend netted a hat trick and basically won us the World Cup! That is a trio of titles for me whilst managing Argentina now. Also very nice to see Alonso winning the big time so he can be labelled as the greatest of all time...

Whats Vietto like for you with Argentina? I have the option to buy him for around £17Million on my Wolfsburg save?

August & September, 2022

View attachment 352962

A great start to the season beating Arsenal in the Community Shield Final on penalties! We then had Alonso score all 5 goals in a 5-0 win against Villa which led to fans hailing him as a god. A good start to the CL group stage beating Swiss side St.Gallen and Benfica.

----

League table

View attachment 352961

100% record so far with a very convincing goal difference.

----

Transfers

View attachment 352960

First team players Peruzzi and Sterling went out on free transfers so I signed a RB from German club Nurnberg. I also signed a young striker from Porto as Vava goes out on loan.

View attachment 352957

A very good prospect from Porto and most likely going to be my first team striker in about 2 years.

View attachment 352954

Our right back I signed from Nurnberg and he will serve as cover for Argentinian Veron!

October & November, 2022

View attachment 352728

The team has really clicked now and are performing very well in the league and Champions League. Big wins against Arsenal and Liverpool are very nice to see. Alonso setting the league on fire this year almost scoring in every game and also a hat trick in the North London Derby!

----

League table

View attachment 352725

Despite dominating the league we are only 2 points clear of United who always seem to stay very close to me.

----

Alonso at 25 years old

View attachment 352723

Looking very good and strong in almost everything he can be. His value has dropped 34 million over one season which is kind of weird considering he has just won the World Cup! 50 goals in 67 caps for Argentina is a great record and he almost certainly will break Messi's goalscoring record!

View attachment 352722

Look at his average ratings over the past 4 seasons, AH MAY ZING!

View attachment 352721

39 competition wins at the age of 25! Hoping he can get 50+ wins at White Hart Lane.

View attachment 352701

This does not look good... Hes injured for 2-3 months already and now he won't speak to us about a new contract and hes only got 6 months left..... If he doesn't renew the stories over...

Because he only has 6 months left on his contract that's why his value has decreased so much. Players become less valuable when their contracts run down.

Because he only has 6 months left on his contract that's why his value has decreased so much. Players become less valuable when their contracts run down.

I know that, his value has been decreasing since last year

December & January, 2022/23

View attachment 352689

Still dominating only dropping points in one of the games. No Alonso hasn't taken its toll on us so far.

----

League table

View attachment 352686

Just like this last season but we slipped up right at the end, lets hope it doesn't happen again.

----

CL Group

Easy group and we came 1st like normal.

February & March, 2023

View attachment 352628

Alonso comes back from injury vs Hull and scores the opening goal in a 4-1 win. We also beat Arsenal to win the Capital One Cup! Dortmund gave us a tough game at home but when they came to England we cruised past them into the Quarter Finals of the Champions League. Alonso is still not renewing his contract although he keeps telling me how thankful he is that I have faith in him.

----

League table

View attachment 352627

Goals galore this year as we nearly have a 100+ goal difference! 7 games left to go and we remain unbeaten so far lets hope we do not slip up against like the other seasons.

April & May, 2023

View attachment 352550

BPL, FA Cup and Champions League winners this year! A great season like always and a unbeaten Premier League season which is what I have been trying to get for years. Still no developments on the Alonso contract issues but im hoping now we have won all this AGAIN he will agree to a new deal.

----

League table

View attachment 352546

The unbeaten season and a +100 goal difference as we score 130 goals this season! Amazing how well we done infront of goal.

----

Awards

Alonso wins footballer of the year

Lovano wins manager of the year

Draxler wins players' player of the year

Veron, Balanta, Lopez, Draxler, Alonso, Lamela and Zivkovic in team of the year

ALONSO DOES NOT RENEW CONTRACT WITH SPURS :(

Which marks the end of my time at Spurs and Argentina....

I will be holidaying 10 years or so and seeing what Alonso gets up too.

View attachment 352510

Nooooooo! That's sad news about Alonso. I've got a similar thing happening in my Spurs game about 4 seasons in. I've got a regen called Vinicius who plays AMC and has similar stats to Alonso, he absolutely destroys teams but his contract is running out soon and he's not interested at the moment!

Don't stop the story though, it's one of the few on here I enjoy reading religiously! What about taking up a job abroad, try signing him for them!

Nooooooo! That's sad news about Alonso. I've got a similar thing happening in my Spurs game about 4 seasons in. I've got a regen called Vinicius who plays AMC and has similar stats to Alonso, he absolutely destroys teams but his contract is running out soon and he's not interested at the moment!

Don't stop the story though, it's one of the few on here I enjoy reading religiously! What about taking up a job abroad, try signing him for them!

Thanks :) Hes already joined Marseille for a 55k wage cut and a place in the Europa League.....

Im going to holiday 10 years and then show what hes been up too:)

Great story, maybe Alonso wanted some extreme, so his in OM now):p Anyway, waiting for new story from u.

Thanks :) Hes already joined Marseille for a 55k wage cut and a place in the Europa League.....

Im going to holiday 10 years and then show what hes been up too:)

LovanoFM, when will you be aiming to post Alonso's update, he was simply amazing!!!

Alonso at 31 years old!!

View attachment 352019

At 31 years old he has made 120 appearances for his country scoring 63 times. His stats are still amazing as shown in the screenshot..... After a few years at Marseille he joined City for a hefty fee which will be shown in a second!!

View attachment 352016

So at 29 years old he joined City for 41.5 million which is great for Marseille as they gained tonnes of profit! He is still doing very well in the goals/assists department but hes not on top goal scoring form like he was at Spurs.

----

Next update will be when he has retired from Football!!