Better Than Just Bale - A Tottenham Hotspur Story (Part 2)

• Thread starter Thread starter LovanoFM
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 222
  • Views Views 48K
Alonso is a beast of that there is no doubt and one of the best I have seen but as you said already he aint homegrown like God was!!!!!

And anyways he isnt in Sky Sports News yet lol

It would be interesting to see you keep going with him and see what he is like in his prime. Aitor got better and better and won nearly 300 caps for Spain and was still going at 38y/o!!!!

Also on a completely different matter - can you send me a message via steam. Need a favour!! You can probably guess what it is!!!

Every years the same im literally just playing as Spurs still because I want to be there when Alonso is 30+
This has got to be your main motivation now and being his international manager too means you can rack up the caps too would love to see him in his prime

January, 2020

Man United vs Tottenham

View attachment 355533

A great win at Old Trafford with Alonso netting two goals.

----

Tottenham vs Crystal Palace - FA Cup 3rd Rnd

View attachment 355532

A bit weird to see Alonso actually missing a penalty but still a win and into the next round.

----

Tottenham vs Aston Villa - COC Semi Final 1st Leg

View attachment 355531

A good away win as we give ourselves a decent lead going into the 2nd leg.

----

Man City vs Tottenham

View attachment 355530

City should have actually won this game but we scraped a point.

----

Tottenham vs Stoke

View attachment 355529

Stoke never really threatened Ings scored a late consolation goal.

----

Aston Villa vs Tottenham - COC Semi Finals 2nd Leg

View attachment 355528

Another win and into the finals where we will play Chelsea.

----

Tottenham vs Man City - FA Cup 4th Rnd

View attachment 355527

Batshuayi with a hat trick and a better performance this time round against City.

----

Tottenham vs Liverpool

View attachment 355526

A dominant performance against Liverpool as we continue our unbeaten run.

----

League table

View attachment 355525

4 games in hand over United who are in second and we are still top of the league!

are you using the exact same tactic as the one you put available for download or have you changed it a little.

are you using the exact same tactic as the one you put available for download or have you changed it a little.

I never put a tactic for download but the tactics in the opening post.

February, 2020

West Ham vs Tottenham

View attachment 355434
We continue our domination of league teams as Alonso scores 4 against the Hammers.

----

Tottenham vs Blackburn

View attachment 355432

Another big win as we score another 6.

----

Tottenham vs Aston Villa

View attachment 355431

Lamela with a near perfect game getting a 9.6 match rating!

----

Southampton vs Tottenham

View attachment 355429

Not as convincing against Southampton but a early goal from Batshuayi was enough.

----

Man United vs Tottenham - FA Cup 5th Rnd

View attachment 355424

The game looked like it was going into extra time but Laporte headed home a late winner.

----

Swansea vs Tottenham

View attachment 355421

Robbed in Wales!

----

Huddersfield vs Tottenham

View attachment 355417

Back to winning ways after we fell short at Swansea.

----

Lyon vs Tottenham - CL 1st KO Rnd 1st Leg

View attachment 355413

A well deserved point against Lyon as Batshuayi scores another late winner.

----

League table

View attachment 355410

Another season goes by when we can't remain unbeaten :(

Alonso is a beast of that there is no doubt and one of the best I have seen but as you said already he aint homegrown like God was!!!!!

And anyways he isnt in Sky Sports News yet lol

It would be interesting to see you keep going with him and see what he is like in his prime. Aitor got better and better and won nearly 300 caps for Spain and was still going at 38y/o!!!!

Also on a completely different matter - can you send me a message via steam. Need a favour!! You can probably guess what it is!!!
I like the way he doesn't get a name, its just "God" haha

March, 2020

Chelsea vs Tottenham - Capital One Cup Final

View attachment 355260

Two goals from Draxler gives us another trophy win.

----

Tottenham vs Norwich

View attachment 355259

Draxler hitting some nice form now and scoring a lot of goals.

----

Tottenham vs Middlesbrough - FA Cup 6th Rnd

View attachment 355258

I changed formation to try and lose because I don't want to play these unnecessary trophies anymore but it turned out a bit better than losing...

----

Tottenham vs Leicester

View attachment 355257

Batshuayi with two goals and a great overall performance.

----

Chelsea vs Tottenham

View attachment 355256

Good to see Alonso banging in the goals as he gets injured soon :(

----

Tottenham vs Lyon - CL 1st KO Rnd

View attachment 355255

A big win at home as we advance into the next round of the CL.

----

Arsenal vs Tottenham

View attachment 355254

A great away win against rivals Arsenal as they still search for a victory against me..

----

Man United vs Tottenham - CL Quarter Finals 1st Leg

View attachment 355253

We could have scored more than one away goal but still a decent result at Old Trafford.

----

League table

View attachment 355252

14 points clear if we win our next two games. The league is ours again...................

April, 2020

Tottenham vs Man United

View attachment 355237

With Alonso and Lamela out injured we lacked that attacking threat that we normally pose.

----

Tottenham vs Man United - CL Quarter Final 2nd Leg

View attachment 355230

A big win in the 2nd leg and we go into the Semi Finals!

----

Cardiff vs Tottenham - FA Cup Semi Final

View attachment 355228
It took until extra time before we could beat Cardiff.

----

Tottenham vs Everton

View attachment 355220

We retain the BPL title after the win against Everton.

----

Norwich vs Tottenham

View attachment 355216

Another average performance as we just scrape through against the Canaries.

----

Napoli vs Tottenham - CL Semi Final 1st Leg

View attachment 355215

I was confident we could win but not by this many goals... Alonso and Lamela both missing aswell.

----

Tottenham vs Nottingham Forest

View attachment 355214

Alonso came back into the side this game and came on as a sub in a 3-0 win.

----

Tottenham vs Napoli - CL Semi Final 2nd Leg

View attachment 355213

We cruised through the Semi Finals and into the finals.

----

Tottenham vs Newcastle

View attachment 355210

A unfit Alonso still managed to get 2 goals to let all the fans know that he is back.

----

League table

View attachment 355209

I still want to get this unbeaten season..

May, 2020

Tottenham vs Crystal Palace

View attachment 355207

Alonso creates a new record for average match ratings in the Premier League.

----

Tottenham vs Fulham

View attachment 355206

Eriksen with a hat trick and a outstanding performance.

----

Blackburn vs Tottenham

View attachment 355205

An expected win.

----

Newcastle vs Tottenham - FA Cup Final

View attachment 355204

Zivkovic with 4 goals as we hammer Newcastle in the FA Cup Final.

----

Real Madrid vs Tottenham - CL Final

View attachment 355203

A great performance against Madrid who we played in last years CL final. This win also made history for me as a manager!

----

League table

View attachment 355202

Nearly a century of points this year!

----

Awards

Lloris wins golden glove.

Alonso wins footballer of the year (8.19 average rating, 30 goals, 20 assists in 34 league appearances!)

Lovano wins manager of the season.

Lloris, Balanta, Lopez, Moreno, Draxler, Alonso and Batshuayi in players' team of the year.

Hakan Ozer comes 2nd in players' young player of the year.

Alonso wins top goalscorer (30) and Batshuayi in second (23).

----

Worlds Greatest

View attachment 355201

We done it!

----

Zeus Update

View attachment 355200

View attachment 355199

Wow alonso has a value of 60Million at 22 years of age...im speechless
nice work

Newcastle are in the Cup final here's a chance! and its gone..... You let them hope, Then crush them! xD

cool update once again.

I have started my Spurs also but i think the V2 version tactic is a bit unstable in the defence might be because its my first season and dont have the players you have.

Did you change anything in tactic, i changed Push higher up and instead of Attacking i chosen Standard/Control feels more stable defence.
but i could be wrong

cool update once again.

I have started my Spurs also but i think the V2 version tactic is a bit unstable in the defence might be because its my first season and dont have the players you have.

Did you change anything in tactic, i changed Push higher up and instead of Attacking i chosen Standard/Control feels more stable defence.
but i could be wrong
When i used it for my Liverpool save it was amzing in Pre-Season i won every game like 4-0 but then as soon as it went to the League the tactic went downhill.....somehow......i lost to palace 1-0 i advise some changes need to be made regarding on what players you have e.g. a striker you may of bought might not be able to play at all in the CF role so you chnage it to poacher

cool update once again.

but i could be wrong

I won the CL with only changing 3 first team players, maybe its because im on a database update?

Otherwise im not too sure, I haven't changed the tactic one bit

Very impressive so far, I have started a story as your North London Rivals recently (named third time lucky) and it has started off fairly well, however I am using my own tactics, which will no doubt be my downfall lol. I am so tempted to download these tactics as seeing the Arsenal have a run like yours would be amazing, I just can't bring myself to do it. I will continue to follow your story though even if it's just in anticipation of that holy grail - the unbeaten season

I won the CL with only changing 3 first team players, maybe its because im on a database update?

Otherwise im not too sure, I haven't changed the tactic one bit

That could be it have used the v1 with psv and felt way more stable because of the deep play maker on support and on hard games you could put it on defense.

Pre season

View attachment 355022

Some expensive players came in this year as Eriksen leaves on a free transfer I decided to sign a 33 million back up CAM! Moreno also left as he would not renew his contract so I signed a back up LB and a back up RB to cover for Peruzzi as Walker leaves for City.

----

View attachment 355021

My back up CAM Francisco Javier! He looks like a monster but Alonso is love Alonso is life!

----

View attachment 355009

Veron looks like a class RB and will be backup for Peruzzi for the first season but will probably take over the season after.

----

View attachment 355008

Just your average LB as Moreno leaves Silva will take his place which means Keskin will be the backup.

Back