Better Than Just Bale - A Tottenham Hotspur Story (Part 2)

View attachment 646603

My back up CAM Francisco Javier! He looks like a monster but Alonso is love Alonso is life!

He looks like he could play 1st team for Barcelona! Why you so greedy? ;)

Sorry for my language but that reference 'Alonso is love, Alonso is life' is fairly relatable to the video. After all, Alonso is **** f*cking most of the premier league teams.

If anyone wants to add me on steam just PM me your names :) Some people can't seem to find me

August, 2020

Tottenham vs Man City - Community Shield

View attachment 354966

Veron gets off to a winning start on his debut as Peruzzi is injured. Another trophy added to my CV!

----

Tottenham vs Norwich

View attachment 354963

We start as we mean to go !

----

Tottenham vs Stoke

View attachment 354960

Another comfortable win against Stoke.

----

Swansea vs Tottenham

View attachment 354954

Alonso opened the scoring before Batshuayi shut the game out with two late goals.

----

Tottenham vs Inter - Euro Super Cup Final

View attachment 354952

Domination in the Super Cup as Inter didn't really test Lloris.

----

League table

View attachment 354949

The league is very easy now in my eyes and before the season starts I know I have a 99.9% chance of winning the title :D

September, 2020

Liverpool vs Tottenham

View attachment 354813

Goals galore at Anfield and it was the mighty Alonso with the winning goal in stoppage time.

----

Tottenham vs Malmo - CL Group

View attachment 354811

A comfortable win with Mignaco getting his first goal for the club!

----

Tottenham vs Fulham

View attachment 354810

Alonso strikes again with another three goals this time against Fulham.

----

Derby vs Tottenham - COC 3rd Rnd

View attachment 354809

Batshuayi got some game time here and netted two goals. I have been starting Zivkovic but Batshuayi obviously wants his place back.

----

View attachment 354808

A fairly even game but we took our chances when they came about.

----

Sporting vs Tottenham - CL Group

View attachment 354807

A comfortable win but you wouldn't expect Laporte to score both of the goals for us!

----

League table

View attachment 354806

There's not really anything I can say about the league now because we all know whats going to happen.

October, 2020

Tottenham vs Birmingham

View attachment 354546

A very simple win against Birmingham with Javier getting his first goal.

----

Wolves vs Tottenham

View attachment 354543

Should have been more than 1-0 but still a win.

----

Schalke vs Tottenham - CL Group

View attachment 354534

We dominated Schalke but they got their undeserved win.

----

Southampton vs Tottenham

View attachment 354533

Heartbreak for Southampton fans as they conceded a late own goal.

----

Tottenham vs Blackburn - COC 4th Rnd

View attachment 354532

Regen Delattre with two goals on his debut for the club!

----

Tottenham vs Blackburn

View attachment 354531

Alonso back froma 4 week injury and has already scored two goals and given a man of the match performance in his first game.

----

League table

View attachment 354529

The perfect start to the league this year still keeping our 100% record with 10 wins from 10.

November, 2020

Tottenham vs Schalke - CL Group

View attachment 354471

We return the favour too Schalke however we didn't need any luck to win this one.

----

Huddersfield vs Tottenham

View attachment 354465

Another one of those games when you just can't score the winning goal.

----

Hull vs Tottenham

View attachment 354464

Another wasted season as we cannot go unbeaten again. Another game we dominated but we lost.

----

Malmo vs Tottenham - CL Group

View attachment 354463

Back on track to finish top of the group.

----

Tottenham vs Newcastle

View attachment 354462

A comfortable win to end the month on a high.
----

League table

View attachment 354461

Level on points with United.

December, 2020

View attachment 354227

First off I have decided to change the layout of the updates because I want to get Alonso into his prime as quick as possible and this way is much quicker. A decent month this time round winning another CWC final however we did get battered by City in the Capital One Cup which is fine by me. We end our CL group by playing Sporting out the park in a 7-1 thrashing.

----

League table

View attachment 354225

2 games in hand over United and we are two points clear. A bit tighter this year as United actually seem to be keeping up reasonably well.

----

Champions League Group

View attachment 354224

A tighter group this time as Schalke came level on points with us (15). However we do come out of the group in first place because of our goal difference.

January, 2020

View attachment 354185

Comfortably into the 5th round as we ease past Sunderland. We are still doing very well in the league only dropping points against Stoke. A few players are leaving the club this year on bosmans and we also sold one regen for big money to Bayern.

----

League table

View attachment 354183

Still on course to win another league title and I also pick my squad for the Confederations Cup (Argentina).

----

Transfer News

View attachment 354181

I sell regen Jose Torres to Bayern for 31.5 million, that's a 26 million pound profit!

----

Confederations Cup - Argentina

View attachment 354180

I am very confident that we can win the Confederations Cup this year. We play England in our group which should be a tough game but I think its ours too lose.

February, 2020

View attachment 354162

A great month this time round beating Barcelona at the Nou Camp. Alonso is still working away at Greaves goal scoring record for Spurs and I think he will hit it sooner or later.

----

League table

View attachment 354161

Running away with the league again just the usual!

----

Alonso

View attachment 354160

Shame that I didn't have the Argentina job before we got Alonso because he would've had more caps by now!

March & April, 2020

View attachment 354149

Wins against Barcelona and Dortmund sees us go into the CL Final again! We are also into the FA Cup Final after a tight game against United as Alonso won us the game in extra time. Alonso is scoring a lot of penalties which is good for me and him because its boosting his goalscoring record!

----

League table

View attachment 354148

Our 8th consecutive league title!

----

FA Cup Final vs Man City

Champions League Final vs Stuttgart.

May, 2020

View attachment 354144

We lose out in the Fa Cup Final but hey ho we have bigger fish to fry! We also lose against Arsenal which isn't nice but I fielded a much weaker side as we had already won the league. A very boring Champions League Final against Stuttgart with the only goal coming in Extra time and too top it all off it was a own goal! But another CL win which is very nice!

----

League table

View attachment 354143

Another very good season from the boys however I am a bit concerned that we lost two games this year.. Seems mad but I want unbeaten seasons not two loss seasons!

----

Awards

Alonso wins footballer of the year

Alonso wins BPL top goalscorer (30)

Ozer and Trotta come 2nd and 3rd in players' young player of the year

Balanta, Lamela, Alonso and Draxler in players' team of the year.

Lamela wins players' player of the year

Lovano wins manager of the year

Argentina Confederations Cup Run

View attachment 354043

We dominated the group as expected and it was very nice to get a big win against England. Both New Zealand and Kuwait were walks in the park.

View attachment 354042

No shocks in the teams that qualified for the knockout stages as the games are as follows:

Nigeria vs England

Argentina vs France

----

Semi Finals

View attachment 354040

England are through to the finals after a very hard thought game.

View attachment 354039

A very tough game against a France side full of good regens. Very nice to see Veron our right back getting player of the match and it was also nice to see Alonso opening the scoring. Former Spurs player Vietto scored the other goal for us as we advance into the Finals.

View attachment 354038

Tighter than our group game against England but we still came out on top as I win my second tournament as a Argentina manager. The CV is never ending!

----

Awards

Alonso wins best player of the tournament award with Aguero in second and Lamela in 3rd.

Jeronimo Rulli wins best goalkeeper just weeks before he leaves Tottenham for PSG on a bosman.

Aguero wins top goalscorer award with 5 goals in 4 games.

Preseason, 2021

View attachment 354035

A few young players we signed as Batshuayi and Depay leave on frees I sign a striker and a LAM.

----

View attachment 354034

Another world class CAM that I snapped up.

----

View attachment 354033

Another Brazilian regen this time a decent striker.

----

View attachment 354032

Our biggest signing and a back up to Draxler. With Depay leaving I needed to sign another AML and this guy fits the bill.

August, 2021

View attachment 353975

Two trophies already this season easing past both City and Newcastle. We set a new record for amount of Euro. Super Cup wins with (8). A very great start to the season beating Chelsea 5-0.

----

League table

View attachment 353974

I want to get the unbeaten season this year!!!!

September, 2021

View attachment 353874

A decent start to the CL group beating Besiktas and Basel quite comfortably. We kept our good league form although we did draw to United which was undeserved as we had 24 shots on goal.

----

League table

View attachment 353873

Same story as last year I think, Spurs to win the league with United behind us. I can't see it any other way really.

October, 2021

View attachment 353781

Vava came into the side against Wolves and started off very well scoring two goals. Still dominating the league as expected..

----

League table

View attachment 353779

By the time Alonso retires I think were gunna win about 30 league titles in a row..

November, 2021

View attachment 353760

Alonso coming up big in the North London derby with the only goal at the Emirates. Good wins against Napoli and Besiktas as we cruise through our group and into the knockout stages! Very nice to see young striker Proietti get two goals on his first team debut aswell.

----

League table

View attachment 353759

Running away with the league now as we open up a big gap over United.

How can i find some young players like those you found above?

December, 2021

View attachment 353550

Another CWC win narrowly beating Cruzeiro. We lose in the COC quarter finals against United but im not too bothered about these tournaments anymore anyway. Still unbeaten in the league and also Alonso is now tutoring Adriano.

----

League table

View attachment 353549

This is the year for the unbeaten!!!
​​