Biggest mistake your Clubs made?

United: Selling Stam
Selling Pique
Selling Rossi

Not buying Shearer
Not signing a world class keeper after Peter Schmeichel

Selling to the Glazers

Perhaps after this season if Berbatov has not improved he will be classed as a mistake.

Last edited:
Signing:
Afonso Alves
Doriva
Szilard Nemeth
Lee Dong Gook
Signing half the celtic team just for most of them to get injured

Selling:
Stewart Downing
Adam Johnson
Lee Catermole
James Morrison
Robert Huth
Tuncay Sanli
Bolo Zenden
Juninho

Managerial:
Letting Gareth Southgate take over when he clearly wasn't finished playing
Letting Southgate go just as he was getting the hang of it
Letting Bobby Robson go

It is probley a crazy amount + Rossi and rooney up front wouldnt really work in my opinion

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

what about howard yous shouda kept him

He was unable to step up which is required when you play for club like United. Barthez was good, however for his every stunning save, there was blunders. I'm very much sure Foster will be a hit at Brum and everyone will think letting him go was a mistake:'(

United: Selling Stam
Selling Pique
Selling Rossi

Not buying Shearer
Not signing a world class keeper after Peter Schmeichel

Selling to the Glazers

Perhaps after this season if Berbatov has not improved he will be classed as a mistake.

I dont know whether you know, when Shearer didnt want to come to us initially we signed Cantona for 1.5MP.

I doubt it was a crazy amount, they only sold him for 5-6 Million, his buy back fee will probably be nearer 10 Million if anything.

There was a rumor buy back might be double or triple of what they paid us. Hope its double....

I dont know whether you know, when Shearer didnt want to come to us initially we signed Cantona for 1.5MP.

yes, but SAF has admitted that he could have done more to sign Shearer. It was in his program notes some time last year.

selling stam
the shoddy keepers after the Great Dane
missing out on ronaldinho because peter ******* kenyon wouldnt stump up 3 million more quid

Selling Pique
Selling Rossi
Buying Berbatov
Buying Nani
Buying Anderson
Not securing Tevez deal
Not signing Shearer

Back