Biggest mistake your Clubs made?

selling stam
the shoddy keepers after the Great Dane
missing out on ronaldinho because peter ******* kenyon wouldnt stump up 3 million more quid

No mate, Ronaldinho was having medical that means bid was accepted. It was only at the last min Farca took him away from us. No complaints though, we got 3 leagues, 1 champions league and 80MP. We signed Ronaldo just becoz we missed Ronaldinho.

The Clubs sale to Tom Hicks and George Gillett

Selling: Harry Kewell, Florent Sinama Pongolle, Peter Crouch, Robbie Keane, Djibril Cisse, Neil Mellor, Jermaine Pennant, Milan Baros, Luis Garcia

Buying: Josemi, Alvaro Nunez, Charles Itanje, El-Hadji Diouf, Salif Diao, Jan Kromkamp

Not Buying: Nicolas Anelka

Out of Position: Playing Kuyt at RW, Playing Babel LM (I feel he plays best as a ST)

Persisting with: David N'Gog ahead of other stirkers

Currently: Not having the balls to sack Benitez

Peter Risdale

selling ferdinand woodgate bowyer martyn fowler keane kewell viduka smith milner robinson lennon kilgallon
gary mcallister
ken bates not wanting to spend any money what so ever

Buy:
Roque Santa Cruz
Steve McManaman
Vicente Matias Vuoso
Tal Ben Haim
Jon Macken
David Seaman

Sacking Sven-Goran Eriksson
Selling Sylvain Distin
Selling Richard Dunne

-Appointing Tony Mowbray as manager
-Selling great players and replacing them with rubbish players for stupid amounts of money .

Panic buying Gregorz Rasiak on the last day of the window....oO)

No mate, Ronaldinho was having medical that means bid was accepted. It was only at the last min Farca took him away from us. No complaints though, we got 3 leagues, 1 champions league and 80MP. We signed Ronaldo just becoz we missed Ronaldinho.
really, i always thought we got shafted. still worked out in the end.
selling rossi and pique

Selling: Harry Kewell, Florent Sinama Pongolle, Peter Crouch, Robbie Keane, Djibril Cisse, Neil Mellor, Jermaine Pennant, Milan Baros, Luis Garcia

Buying: Josemi, Alvaro Nunez, Charles Itanje, El-Hadji Diouf, Salif Diao, Jan Kromkamp

Out of Position: Playing Kuyt at RW, Playing Babel LM (I feel he plays best as a ST)

Nah, Kewell was past it and kept getting injured,Crouch wanted to go, I'm so glad we sold Keane,Mellor wouldn't of cut it, and N'gog had to be played really, no other ST's. My opinion anyway :D:$;)

buy:
Roque santa cruz
steve mcmanaman
vicente matias vuoso
tal ben haim
jon macken
david seaman

sacking sven-goran eriksson
selling sylvain distin
selling richard dunne
i think santa cruz is a great player just hasn't been given a chance

Not a blackburn fan, but they missed out on Zidane when he was with AS Cannes i think :O :P
As for Celtic: Not giving Larsson a dummy contract before he left - then we could have got more money for him.

Letting go of Robben, Cudicini, SWP
Buying SHEVCHENKO!
Letting Mourinho walk out, when he was doing fine ...

Letting go of Robben, Cudicini, SWP
Buying SHEVCHENKO!
Letting Mourinho walk out, when he was doing fine ...

Mourinho left Chelsea 7th in the table although it was early days and had lost to Rosenberg, agree with most of it except letting go SWP, he was never that great. I can't believe you let go of Robben though and then Real made the same mistake as well!

well because everyone rekons im so biased im going to say nothing, chelsea have done everything right ;)

but on all seriousness this list maybe long..
  • Buying Shevchenko
  • Buying Winston Bogarde
  • Buying Scott Parker
  • Selling Arjen Robben
  • Selling Eidur Gudjohnsen
  • Roman getting involved in first team affairs(has stopped now)
  • Not offering Joe Cole a new deal earlier
  • Appionting Felipe Scolari As manager
  • Appointing Peter Kenyon as Chief Executive(money grabbing ****)
  • Selling Carlo Cudicini
  • Not murdering that Norwiegen **** after the Barcelona semi-final
If any Chelsea fans can think of any more let me know please.

Mourinho left Chelsea 7th in the table although it was early days and had lost to Rosenberg, agree with most of it except letting go SWP, he was never that great. I can't believe you let go of Robben though and then Real made the same mistake as well!

There was no denying his talent, he was just always injured for us. I don't know what Madrid were playing at though, he was arguably their best player.

I've seen some United fans mention Pique and rightly so, probably the best centre half in the world at the moment. But if you ask any of their fans, no one would have seen that potential when he was at United, so it's hard to predict whether he would of been such a good player.

As for Chelsea, signing Sheva was a mistake but at the same time it done the club good. Roman now knows not to interfere with club transfers.

Other mistakes include the signing of players like SWP, Parker, Khalid Boulahrouz (sp) etc.

For balls read CASH. This shitily-run club can't afford to sack him - we're skint, mate

But I went to every home game the seasons SWP was playing, and he'd come on or start, but he'd change the game. We drew with Rosenberg actually, but still it was still august? or early September, we were about 7 games in, can't judge a manager on that so stupid

Back