Heres some i thought of..

Gudjohnnsen to Chelsea?
Robbie Keane to Liverpool?
Veron to Man Utd?
Aquilani to Liverpool?
Crespo to Chelsea?
Berbatov to Man Utd?
Sheva to Chelsea?

eric djemba-djemba, shevchenko was bad yes but berbatov only scored 1 more goal in his 1st season with utd then shevchenko did with chelsea so i put him on the list for the money they paid for him.

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

Gudjohnnsen to Chelsea?
Veron to Man Utd?
Aquilani to Liverpool?
Crespo to Chelsea?
Berbatov to Man Utd?
Sheva to Chelsea?

gudjohnnsen your avin a laugh aint ya. alot of chelsea fans feel we shouldnt have got rid of eidur he was a huge player for chelsea for a number of years

Gudjohnnsen to Chelsea?
Veron to Man Utd?
Aquilani to Liverpool?
Crespo to Chelsea?
Berbatov to Man Utd?
Sheva to Chelsea?

Nice joke?

Oh, i meant to Barcelona. XD
I supported chelsea back then :'( Kezman was great :) Well, on FIFA05 anyway. 8-|

oh ok my apologies. he never got a look in at barca, shame he was sensational with chelsea would still rather have him now then deco.

You changed teams? :O

Supported Chelsea when i was younger, due to my Dad. Now, i'm 14 and support Manchester City ;) But, i still like Chelsea, i just prefer Manchester City now. XD

Kleberson was terrible MAN UTD
Antonio Nunez was atrociuos LIVERPOOL
Andriy Shevchenko and Khalid Bhoularouz CHELSEA
Jose Reyes ARSENAL

The big four can't pick there nose never mind players

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Follow My Sporting CP Story HERE!!<o:p></o:p>
FM10 TO DO LIST!!!<o:p></o:p>
SPORTING CP<o:p></o:p>
ATHLETICO BILBAO<o:p></o:p>
PALERMO<o:p></o:p>
DERBY COUNTY
WOLFSBURG <o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>

reyes wasnt a flop he was just un happy thier

Supported Chelsea when i was younger, due to my Dad. Now, i'm 14 and support Manchester City ;) But, i still like Chelsea, i just prefer Manchester City now. XD

Sickening.

On topic: Shevchenko I think. People who are saying Berbatov must be mental.

Sheva for me

although joleon lescott is pretty bad too

but
the biggest flop all time still has to come and i can imagine it will probably be man city who buy him.

Berbatov!!! What drugs are people taking nowadays? Or is it they cant read the thread title. BIGGEST PREMIERSHIP FLOP OF ALL TIME. Berbatov was no flop in the prem when at Tottenham he may not of turned in the performances at United but he has proved he can do it in the Premiership.

John Obi Mikel is pretty bad for £16m.
Adrian Mutu anyone?

Fabricio Coloccini- (£10M-£15M)- Appalling last year in the Premier League. Constantly made mistakes and he gave away vital goals that could have kept us up. He has started to redeem himself this year, but not enough to merit his price tag.

Jonas Gutierrez- (£8M-£13M)- A complete waste of money last year. He didn't score and had no influence whatsoever. Fullbacks who played against him had an easy time and he rarely grabbed an assist either. Again, has started to redeem himself, but still not enough for the money we paid for him.

Xisco- (£10M-£17M)- The worst of them all. Scored two at the most and is so bad, Hughton didn't feel he was even up to Championship football. He is on loan somewhere he has been so dreadful. A truly shocking player and he has never done anything to be even worthy of a £1M price tag. Awful.

Biggest Flops​
Coloccini- 6 out of 10
Jonas- 6 out of 10
Xisco- 9 out of 10.

Last edited:
Back