Tal Ben Haim
Nuno Morais
Taibi (can't remember 1st name)
Steve Sidwell
Shev

Only because they werent given a chance
Sidwell played well when he played
Rubber legs ben haim was just a flop

Cant believe no ones even mentioned this guy unless ive missed it somewhere, its got to be a afonso alves when he was at middlesborough truly awful he couldnt even hit the net from zero yards out.

There should be a poll for this because theres alot of names i can think of that hasnt even be mentioned also.

What about Alfonso Alves a goal a game for heereveen and a goal a season for middlesborough.
and Kleberson for Man Utd

Afonso alves:
42 games
10 goals
shocking

Strangley the only good thing tah i remember Afonso Alves doing at Boro was score a cracker of a free kick. I can't remember who it was against but he slammed it off the underside of the bar

Sheva or Veron....Abosolute wasters the pair of them

got to be shevy 30mill for a dust booter!lol( shame he was a legand in his day) and also jeffers awful!

I really can't understand how some of you are calling Alberto Aquilani a flop. He has only about two games and joined the club with an injury. I know i'm a Liverpool supporter but how can you judge a player that quickly?? And anyway the few games he has played in Liverpool have played better and he has made some killer passes!

The biggest ever flop - Antonio Nunez:@

ryan babel is shocking still young i know but should be better then he is.

Haven't looked through the posts but Taibi (Man Utd GK) is my number one.

Also, all ye Arsenal faithful (and possibly a select few others) will remember Igors Stepanovs, and I really didn't like Alex Manninger.

Also agree with Jack Fulham. Steve Marlet was ****. And Alain Goma :P

Strangley the only good thing tah i remember Afonso Alves doing at Boro was score a cracker of a free kick. I can't remember who it was against but he slammed it off the underside of the bar

Scoring twice past man u is enough for me to like him.
Do Derby count?

Cant believe nobody has mentioned winston bogarde who spent 4 years in the chelsea reserves after being signed for something like 8 million plus Ranieri tried to sellh im after 5 weeks of joining the club

According to FM, he (Alves) got 6 in 11 in his first season which is pretty good but then in season two, 4 in 31... fail.

Back