Biggest premiership flop of all time

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 10K
Fabricio Coloccini- (£10M-£15M)- Appalling last year in the Premier League. Constantly made mistakes and he gave away vital goals that could have kept us up. He has started to redeem himself this year, but not enough to merit his price tag.

Jonas Gutierrez- (£8M-£13M)- A complete waste of money last year. He didn't score and had no influence whatsoever. Fullbacks who played against him had an easy time and he rarely grabbed an assist either. Again, has started to redeem himself, but still not enough for the money we paid for him.

Xisco- (£10M-£17M)- The worst of them all. Scored two at the most and is so bad, Hughton didn't feel he was even up to Championship football. He is on loan somewhere he has been so dreadful.. A truly shocking player and he has never done anything to be even worthy of a £1M price tag. Awful.

Biggest Flops​
Coloccini- 6 out of 10
Jonas- 6 out of 10
Xisco- 9 out of 10.
i throw in albert luque, jean alain boumsong, and MICHAEL OWEN as well lol.

back on topic, shevchenko is by far the biggest flop, though im convinced that more would come :D

They all have competition, but I still think they were slightly better than these. Owen was top scorer last year and I think without injuries he would have been much better for us.

Claude Pizarro
Tal Ben Haim
Nuno Morais
Taibi (can't remember 1st name)
Steve Sidwell
Shev

andriy shevchenko is .probably one of the biggest flop of the history.30m.not worth a penny.

i throw in albert luque, jean alain boumsong, and MICHAEL OWEN as well lol.

back on topic, shevchenko is by far the biggest flop, though im convinced that more would come :D

Michael Owen??? I always thought he was quite good?? with 190+ premier league goals to his name, wouldnt call him a flop really.
Mine would probably be massimo taibi, andrei shevchenko and francis jeffers.

Claude Pizarro
Tal Ben Haim
Nuno Morais
Taibi (can't remember 1st name)
Steve Sidwell
Shev

agreed but pizzaro, ben-haim and sidwell cost us nothing and we sold them for a decent profit haha

and when i said berbatov i was completly on about his man utd days, he was class at spurs.

Anyone that chelsea buy ;)
Here's some
Veron (Man Utd)
Shevchenko (Chelsea)
Pizzaro (Chelsea)
Djemba Djemba (Man Utd)
Kezman (Chelsea)
Mutu (Chelsea)
Keane (Liverpool)

It has to be Shevchenko, why are people even debating? 34M and he was a crock of ****.

However you could throw Veron in there too because I swear Chelsea paid about 15M for him aswell as United paying 28M, so that's a pretty expensive Premier League flop.

Reyes was bad for 16M but he's defintely not the worst ever.

Reyes was good imo. Digeo Forlan for manu maybe??

Forlan was awful for Man Utd but he and Aguero are immense together! :D

Shevi defo. Chelsea seem to make a lot of bad signings...

Shevchenko or Ali Dia. Nobody comes close to either of these

chelsea do make bad signings but we have also made some ov the best in the premiership. lampard,drogba,essien,cech,joey cole.

Is that Ali Dia dude the guy that pretended to be a international footballer and then they found out he was lying and got rid?

Djemba Djemba was definetley awful. Went to manu for 3.5m, sold 2 seasons later for 1.5m to villa, villa let him go 2 seasons later for free, truly awful

Heres some i thought of..

Gudjohnnsen to Chelsea?
Robbie Keane to Liverpool?
Veron to Man Utd?
Aquilani to Liverpool?
Crespo to Chelsea?
Berbatov to Man Utd?
Sheva to Chelsea?

Havent seen much of Alberto so cant comment
Crespo?!!
Are you mad? He scored some vital and important goals
Was a key player at chelsea =/