Letting a 'Regen' go for 7mil then 4 seasons later he scores 42 goals in the prem:(

getting offers of £50m plus for two different players prior to administration then being forced to take 10m for each in administration. ******

Not selling Clichy to Barca or Man City got 15m at the age of 31. I went selfish and rejected the bids only to raise the price and hope they'd offer more. Little did I know I'm slumped with an aging and past-peak player who I could have got rid of for a whopping £15m but now will retire his days or go for peanuts later on.

Buying fifa manager for £45 coz it was out two weeks before fm11 and i couldnt wait!

Selling Wilf Zaha :(

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Oh and in one save I left Palace for the coin at Chelsea... was an awful, soulless, pointless existence.

I have 2 from more failed games.

Reading - After promotion, not signing enough top quality players and getting relegated on the last day of the season. Signed Holden for a million though!

Oxford - After promotion not having enough money to improve the squad except one signing, staying clear of relegation, until one fateful JP trophy regional final. 3-0 down from first leg, winning 4-0 somehow in the last minute, conceade straight from kick off, away goal. Form went afterwards, relegated. Gutted.

One of the best players on the game for the cheapest price I've ever heard him go for...

I signed Pastore in my first season with Villa in the January window for £9m , I'm not even kidding, I got a message from his agent saying he was avaliable for around £10m, I offered £9m and got him. I couldn't believe it.

for not having *** with Jessica Alba right now.
Oh, wrong thread.

Michael, live at the apollo is that way >

Someone smart ( I think it was me) said once:
One choice affects other, so, maybe if I turned left, instead right, i would end up with JA. So, I regret the day I turned right.

On my old Bolton save - selling Stuart Holden. Then I got tons of injuries and lacked central midfielders...

I found this regen when I was at Wolves, had a bid accepted of about 300k but didn't offer him enough wages so he didn't join. Signed him for Man Utd about eight years later for like 30m.

One of the best players on the game for the cheapest price I've ever heard him go for...

I got him in my 8th season, so I think he was about 30. I'm not sure if that made a difference, but he hardly did a thing. Averaging about 6.7 a game. I got rid after a 1 season.

Giving Simon Vukcevic the highest earner clause. 95k a week, not even a starter anymore!
No one wants to buy him.

Giving Messi a 275k a week contract with 50% yearly wage rise. And giving Iniesta and Pique match highest earner clauses at the same time. Before long I had those 3 players alone taking up about £2.5m a week on my wage bill.

My Everton board accepting a 21m bid for Babacar after 2 season, one of which he scored 41 goals.

******* of my top scorer (Suarez) and having to sell him! Which meant, i got fired in the end, because the rest of my players were iseless at scoring D: