Buying gervinho who cant even shoot when the door barn is wide open and doing his dumb@ss skills during counter attack and at the end he loses the ball. Disappointing.

my central defenders year 2015:Danny wilson 3.5 stars,Ryan shawcross 3.5 stars,Phil jones 3 stars,Scott dann 3 starsCurtis nelson 2.5 stars,Jaime carragher 1.5 stars!Regret having jaime carragher hate me because I played him only 15 league games on his lst season! He is my fav Liverpool player. I even left a coaching spot open for him and he is number one in poor opinion of me! wtf happened to ynwa that shoul dhave been programed in his digital soul!

Leaving the England job after being knocked out in the second round @ Brazil 2014. I took charge of Holland but without the league loaded, my national pool isn't that big and only a couple of regens are good enough to break into the senior squad. Don't think they'll be any decent international jobs available for awhile either, so I'm stuck with the Dutch for now.

Signing a backup keeper on 8,000 a week who didn't get a work permit, because I just clicked the 'accept' button without reading 'sign player without work permit'.He was 36 and on a years contract so not worth sending on loan, and no one will buy him cos he can't het a work permit!!!

Leaving my Dortmund team after winning my third league title with them, as well as all the cups and champions league to manage Brazil, to only not be able to manage my Dortmund team again because they pick "better" candidates.....