Leaving Wolves after about 20 years with them for Huddersfield..I was the best team in the world and tried to do the same with Huddersfield but failed..

Signing Wesley Sneijder for 40m. He has been a complete flop so far.

Signing Marek Hamsik for my Man Utd team for 26mill to replace Scholes. In the last two season he has done absolutely nothing. He only gets around 10 assists a season even though I play him as an advanced playmaker and only scores and handful of goals. Debating whether to sell him or not. Anyone have any advice?

Signing Marek Hamsik for my Man Utd team for 26mill to replace Scholes. In the last two season he has done absolutely nothing. He only gets around 10 assists a season even though I play him as an advanced playmaker and only scores and handful of goals. Debating whether to sell him or not. Anyone have any advice?

Well, how many key passes does he make per game? Sometimes playmakers don't usually appear on the assist tab but they do make their teams run like clockwork (i.e. Modric for Tottenham this season.)

Pressing accept on a bid for Daniel Aquino not Alberto Aquilani wasting 5m on a RM when i already had SWP and Santi Carzola then i only had Charlie Adam and Gojko Kacar who have terrible fitness :(.

OR

Swapping Balotelli for Diego Milito, Chivu and Goran Pandev and 5m in return. I gave him 170k a week till 2019 and now he wants to leave and is disrupting the squad.

buying a DM for 30m pounds including clauses. **** pwned and he want to leave now. ;(
didnt play him alot, despite being good, cuz to much Midfiel competion.

wasted money for nothing

---------- Post added 25/07/2011 at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was 22/07/2011 at 10:11 PM ----------

still hit myself atfer doing this.

my star regen played for me for 8 years and now wants a challenge, and i said to his that 'the club will grow with you'
then he was feeling good, but remorse about still wanting a challenge. i then out him on transfer list, min. price 32m pounds.

real madrid came with a loan offer, 1m and then 30m later. (i was a fool to reject it. ;(
and later sunderland came with an offer near 17m. accepted.

****, fool!11

Sold Arjen Robben in my Munich game. Completely killed my game, couldn't replace him, team fell apart. Ending up resigning as my heart was gone.

Played the game hung over... Had a really good save with Neapolis Mugnano Serie C2C, Was in the running for promotion to Serie B when I applied for Salamanca job out of frustration as was on a bad run and wasn't thinking straight. Joined Salamanca that Summer(end of season contract...but got Neaopils promoted in to Serie B and Salamanca got relegated from the second tier in Spain.....Terrible

Walking out on Harrogate Town midway through their Premier League debut season after taking them from the Conference North to the Premier League. I took the Aston Villa job, who were dead last, and saved them from relegation, but my heart broke as Harrogate were relegated. It was worsened when they were relegated again in the following season. My hard work was lost and my heart for football management was gone, so I retired.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Resigning as Arsenal manager, being rejected for England job, rejected for Brighton manager, then taking over a terrible Huddersfield at the bottom of the league and getting constant abuse from the new chairman who wants Jewell. I've won the ****** champions league 3 times.

I'm sorry, but I laughed so hard reading your story. Your chairman must be an absolute ****** to give you grief after winning the Champions League 3 times. I'd sabotage the team and walk out.

A wigan save of mine corrupted so I reverted the actual save to an earlier date which worked. Only problem being, I reverted it back to when I had just 4 games left in the PL, 4 points clear of safety, whereas with my corrupted save, I had survived and was sitting nicely in 8th spot after 12 games in the second season. Unfortunately, I failed to survive and got the sack in the old save and me being a hard nut, decided not to go back and try the save again. Now, I've added a new manager and I'm trying to get them out of the Championship. I should have gone back and replayed it until I actually survived and now I feel like I've accomplished absolutely nothing.

Bought Giuseppe Rossi for £24m on a five-year contract worth 210k p/w. After three years of sitting on the bench, I'm selling him for £7.25m. :mad:

i did exactly the same, bought him for 25m sold him for 7.5m i had a regen come along who smashed all the goal scoring record and put him on the bench for 3 years :(

I regret selling Angel di Maria. He didn't really fit my strategy so I decided to sell him to Palermo for 25m. Pretty decent deal, but I just feel so sorry for him. In the last 3 years Palermo only played him in 6 official matches. :'(

Signing for Barcalona from Newcastle after 10 years, then signing 2 regens from Newcastle, only to leave after winning everything, 3 seasons later, they'd played 10 games between them.

Started a game umemployed, took the Brentford Job. After 5years with them i got to the prem, but took the Chelsea job with out managing brentford in the prem.
Had actually got Brentford running in the black. Chelsea lose millions monthly, -£45million currently in Feb.

Selling Gomes And Only Managing To Get Logan Baily On The Deadline Day.

so much of a voodoo black magic. these two strikers, Baleaz and Zak are great goal scores and i had to let them go with big regrets.
Baleaz went on loan to sunderland, and did extremely well so in the nest season i made him a XI regular, and to 20 goals in his first season in an arsenal shirt. but since i play a 4-4-2, and only using a max of 4 strikers, 2 regulars (sanogo and piazon), 1 super sub (zak) and 1 for injury replacement(that is baleaz). now the thing was in the following season, sanogo and piazon barely got a long term injury, and Zak started scoring like crazy, and a great international record, 34 goals in 36 for england. then i let Baleaz go to Sunderland on a permanent deal and things went well then.

2 years on...
Zak, who had spent 9 years with after moving from barnsley, was an excptional forward. score 2-3 goals every time, and was an important player for me. after my 12th season ended , he wanted a challenge and seek to move elsewhere. i kept him on transfer list, with a price tag of 32m. then the some team, sunderland come in with an offer of 17m, and i had already made arrangement to bring in another prolfic scorer as a replacement. i accpeted it and then he moved away from me, and it was emotional to me, as i was the on that made him a World class striker.

View attachment 188763View attachment 188764

and so on the matchday, i was completely outplayed, and deserved to lose. the goal scorers for Sunderland were Zak and Baleaz.

Sad moments in my managerial career

Playing about three quarters of a season, having earned a 36 games unbeaten run... Only to have the game crash just two clicks away from saving the game...

Lesson learned:
Save.
Frequently.