Billy D's follow your career 3!!!

transfer

Mads Soborg ---> Chelsea 24.5m !!!! now will you shut up LOL

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

I'm really starting to progress now at Roma. Inter legend? Pah, I'm gonna be a Roma legend.

either way you suck donkey **** :)

woops sorry missed a few updates :P lots of fun catching up than waiting though :P

finally had my first full season at the age of 22 :) watch me become a beast for the next 15 years now :P still winning medals left right and center too!

yo billy, any chance instead of posting screenies of the scores could you post screenies of the stats instead so we can see who featured for the teams? (i dont score many goals you see ;) )

woops sorry missed a few updates :P lots of fun catching up than waiting though :P

finally had my first full season at the age of 22 :) watch me become a beast for the next 15 years now :P still winning medals left right and center too!

yo billy, any chance instead of posting screenies of the scores could you post screenies of the stats instead so we can see who featured for the teams? (i dont score many goals you see ;) )
I post the stats page if people have played....unless its myself then I don't bother bud.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Don't suppose we could go tell the press we want the england manager sacked ?

this is the 3rd england manager now LOL bring back eriksson I say!!!

Last edited:
I post the stats page if people have played....unless its myself then I don't bother bud.

pretty sure i played for arsenal in their cup games ;) (especially considering i got booked in the one :P )

So maybe its the players ( us ) and not the manager, yikes what have england got to look foward too

So maybe its the players ( us ) and not the manager, yikes what have england got to look foward too

to be fair, it said i had one game in goal for england, conceded 2 and had a rating of 5.9...so maybe its our defence :P

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

I missed that one...yeah no worries I will do better scans next time.

no worries man :) youre doing a cracking job today and dont want to make a fuss :)

to be fair, it said i had one game in goal for england, conceded 2 and had a rating of 5.9...so maybe its our defence :P

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

no worries man :) youre doing a cracking job today and dont want to make a fuss :)

Aslong as its not the midfield :P

Woops, missed some updates i can tell. Had a good season at At. Madrid. And when Denmark finally qualifies i get an injury :(

Wow i have really blossomed this season thats great am starting to look quite good maybe i can fill gerrards boots ?

leagues, cups and awards...I hate paolo Henrique!! chelsea scum...

I'm off to bed guys...be back on in the morning...10 seasons today not bad :)

Great season for me, improved loads at Roma, scored 13 times in 35 appearances, and got 3 caps and 3 goals for Spain!

And we won Serie A. Season could not have got any better for me :D

...so I chose Spain, not England. Well at least I don't have to fight Horton and Daniels for striking positions. I'll just be playing against you :P

I just got on here and well there has been a few seasons. I started off with a bit of a loan out session, and then settle back at Arsenal but not really doing too well. Hopefully I can pick it up!

Back