Billy D's follow your career 3!!!

Am starting to be quite happy about my guy now hes started to progress nicely i dont think he will be anything amazing but am sure he could be usefull for any club

Billy Daniels and Andreas Dahnert are such beasts! I have no idea why Jack Clifford is playing on Espanyol "B" and Michael Arkle looks to be really developing now.

I thing me and Lylinho will win the next premiership battle ;) Could you post, my personal page?

Theres also the guy at wolves who isnt getting much game time yet looks to be pretty decent and would do well if he had a bit more pace

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

I just realised Mulrooney is on 110k a week

Theres also the guy at wolves who isnt getting much game time yet looks to be pretty decent and would do well if he had a bit more pace

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

I just realised Mulrooney is on 110k a week

He does play for Man City so... yeah.

He'll show all our info when we are 30. No need for him to spend too much time on that right now :)

Wow, I just got home to this huge update! Got tons of catching up. So, I'm at Arsenal eh? Look like I got a lot of caps for Ireland (22) Sweet!

I can't and there's a reason as you aren't at villa anymore LOL

Oh good... When did this occur?

And hang on, what do you mean, you can't?

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

yeah the game has glitched on him as it said originally transfering to dripno but then loaned for 1 day LOL

Not as bad as mine... EVERYONE'S (even real players) histories say that they played 12 games for Bortham Wood in the Blue Square Bet South...

I wonder if i'll spend the rest of my career at At. Madrid. In the last one, i spent most of my career at Inter, and this time it's identical to the last one lol.

I wonder if I'll ever move away from Arsenal. No disrespect but I prefer Liverpool lol.