Billy D's follow your career 3!!!

Finally FA cup and Premiership title :) Good season for me and my teammate Lylinho!

Yay, big money transfer to nothing else than my second favourite club. And Denmark finally does something in a campaign other than losing to Austria.

fell behind somehow and did some catch up..... stuck at villareal and espanyol 'B' for most of my youth days and finally it took me ages to get into the espanyol first team... bad career that is.

My bad man, every time I try to log in at night the server tells me ****. i'm busy downloading all the pics so that I can comment. From what I've seen so far Lylinho has been pretty good but i'd just like him to score more goals. Whooohoooo! Young Player award at the Worldcup!!!<) Viva le Pacman!

Morning guys.....This will be my only post for today as I'm busy till tomorrow night....I will load your pesonals and biographys to keep you all happy :)

Transfer

Jack clifford ---> juventus 13.25m

Players 2020
and I got an average of 8.75!!!! 8-| and arkle is finally performing!!!

Wow my stats make me look like a beast defender. Even my natural fitness rose to 12!

cups, leagues and awards...congrats to myself and horton again...and 3 of our players all in the young player of the year awards....extra screenshots as per request!!!

personals and history...Biography's don't seem to have all the right details??

another great season from me!

captaining a win and MotM for the league cup final
players player again!

happy days :D

bio is frickin awesome too. world class winger ftw :P

Last edited:
There are no poor players this time it looks like. The players who may have started slow have really caught up.

Looks like my player fancies Tom Horton.

Last edited:
Back