Billy D's follow your career 3!!!

So that meant i moved to two clubs in one window? History does'nt show me going to juventus.

Looks like i'm doing alright; am I an Icon or Legend at Wolves by now? Seems like i'm quaite a good player - i mean my Stats look impressive for a striker! Can you tell me if i have anyone interested and if im a Legend at Wolves? Oh and can you please tell me who 'Gill ????' in my faveorite personell is, thanks and good work! :)

euro 2020....I'm off to tesco in a min so won't be back for around 45 mins....much better showing for england and denmark...but italy beat us all :(

Sorry jack I mean from espanyol...I got you mixed up with Laur...my bad
Brad wilko if it's not on your bio then you aren't a wolves legend yet bud.

Last edited:
players 2021....just when I think I can't get any better I pull in a 8.90 rating season!! me and tom are a class apart :P

cups, leagues and awards....michael arkle finally gets nominated for one but only a 3rd place :P maybe next year!! and liverpool finally win the league (special thanks to me and adam )

i have the worst time at At. Madrid, but i get all games. Awesome :D

I don't seem to score much despite having a monstrous long shot.

Lul, Bristol wins the FA Cup.

crazy I know :)

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

dam right...I thought lylinho would of caught us up..

imagine us two together? me up the right, you up the left - banging crosses in and pinging passes back and too, we'd dominate the league.

imagine us two together? me up the right, you up the left - banging
I've been really tryin baby, tryin to hold back this feeling for so long. And if you feel like I feel baby, then come on, oh, come on. WHOO, let's get it on, AHHH babe, let's get it on.

Sorry... I had to.

B Wilkinson ---> Chelsea 20m
Welcome to The Club. Poor Arkle gets bought by a worse club than the one he was already at.

Last edited:
transfers

M Arkle ---> Fiorentina 20.5m
C Mulrooney ---> Juventus 36m
K Laur ---> At. Madrid 27.5m

transfers

M Arkle ---> Fiorentina 20.5m
C Mulrooney ---> Juventus 36m
K Laur ---> At. Madrid 27.5m

Welcome to Spain :P Hope i'm gonna leave soon though :P

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Wtf. Cup: 3 apps 2 goals 6.97 rating. League : 36 apps 16 goals 7.42 rating. Doesn't make sense o.O

R. Madrid failed massive this season :O

R. Madrid failed massive this season :O

Yeah. I also think At. Madrid could have done better seeing as they have now bought a much improved Kristo Laur. Having you two in the attack is really great.

I also think it's about time we at Chelsea win the premiership.

Back