Billy D's follow your career 3!!!

world cup 2022....England finally win and I score 2 in the final and pick up man of the match :)
Denmark didn't qualify and wales got knocked out in the second round.....a few awards too and M Arkle's first 1!!! :)

Dang...Arsenal lost several big matches against lower level teams...

Yeah. I also think At. Madrid could have done better seeing as they have now bought a much improved Kristo Laur. Having you two in the attack is really great.

I also think it's about time we at Chelsea win the premiership.

Yeah, but i barely score any goals for them atm. They should buy a new playmaker by the looks of it. Or just sell me ^^.

But we'll probably do better this year.

dang...arsenal lost several big matches against lower level teams...

hahaha!!!

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Yeah, but i barely score any goals for them atm. They should buy a new playmaker by the looks of it. Or just sell me ^^.

But we'll probably do better this year.

Hopefully join liverpool!! miss my partner in crime

stop pipping me to awards *****!

we're still beasting leagues/cups all over europe between us though!

hahaha!!!

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Hopefully join liverpool!! miss my partner in crime

I wanna join Liverpool. But by the looks of it, i'll become a At. Madrid legend and spend the rest of my career at At. Madrid -.-

21 in 27 for Chelsea - my career is looking up, cause i got Tom Horton ;)

cups, leagues and awards....Congrats michael on european GK of the year!! and I'm still beating your *** Tom :)
dam you arsenal we get 92 points and you still win the league gggrrrr....

to much siesta time and not enough hard training :) but I.M.H.O At.Madrid must be playing you wrong as your a beast....You need me :)

Mmmmh.. i love siesta. lol

Well, bribe the manager to buy me. I'd love to join ya at Liverpool. :P

I get an allright rating eventhough i don't score many goals. Seems to me like they're playing me as a winger or something like that.

I get an allright rating eventhough i don't score many goals. Seems to me like they're playing me as a winger or something like that.

HAHA I'm saying nothing as i know something you don't ;)

never have any look with your storys really Billy :(

What you talking about willis??

Summer transfer
A Dahnert ---> Liverpool 30.5m min release clause I think??

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

you catching up dave....your still dog poo LOL, makes a change as my last 2 games you were dominant :)

sorry Billy ive had a busy day :P and this servers annoying me to ****! :P

i cant believe how well im doing as a goalkeeper :) and my first ever world cup! woop! :)

though why they heck am i at fiorentina...?

sorry Billy ive had a busy day :P and this servers annoying me to ****! :P

i cant believe how well im doing as a goalkeeper :) and my first ever world cup! woop! :)

though why they heck am i at fiorentina...?

because you were **** at arsenal.....best move for you as you have turned into the best keeper in the game!!! transfer again for you me thinks in the near future....server has only just started to play up

They must really have played you and Laur wrong, luckily for you, you got the change you wanted.

because you were **** at arsenal.....best move for you as you have turned into the best keeper in the game!!! transfer again for you me thinks in the near future....server has only just started to play up

wasnt that **** :P was winning loads of trophies there

not winning anything at fiorentina :(

Back