Billy D's follow your career 3!!!

wasnt that **** :P was winning loads of trophies there

not winning anything at fiorentina :(

You were 1/11th of the squad. You may not be winning medals, but you sure are winning awards now.

You were 1/11th of the squad. You may not be winning medals, but you sure are winning awards now.

im not complaining about winning awards, but i was close to winning awards with arsenal too, just want to be at a more successful club now :) someone in england would be nice :)

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

YES!!!! me and you will be docking with each other B===D-- (K) into the goal mouth!!

ahah! i want to get in on that action at liverpool! :P

Just had to catch up past few seasons my guy is looking great playing well we finaly won something and when england win the wc up am not in the final team ? injured , suspended? i wonder how much longer my guy will last now seeing where getting close to 30

players 2024...see what a good team does Andreas?? whats more ironic since you left At.Madrid they won the league LOL...

Doesn't look too bad. I even got Stevie's number :D

You gotta be joking, right? XD

My best season yet although not as many games as i would like my pace has dropped over past couple of seasons but looks like i am doing better without it

euro 2024....Denmark knocked out in the quartersby spain who previously knocked england out in the second round, (even so I got MOTM)

Back