Billy D's follow your career 3!!!

I can't believe who is in , ill retire and be manager of england and sort the mess out :D

i had a huge fail this season :P no goalkeeper award, fiorentina didnt even get into europe!!

save me someone :(

and sorry for ruining everyones game against spain :P

i had a huge fail this season :P no goalkeeper award, fiorentina didnt even get into europe!!

All in all you have turned into a lanky donkey you were at the start of the game!!

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

just noticed swindon town are back in the premiership :)

Bout time we win the Premiership.

Its all your fault you haven't in the past :P its why you wish you were me :D

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

All in all you have turned into a lanky donkey you were at the start of the game!!

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

just noticed swindon town are back in the premiership :)

Wish Newcastle were i wana end my career with them

oh man how the **** did chelsea not qualify for CL, at least we won the prem the year after.

im happy with my player, could do with beating billy on some of these frickin awards though :P

captain at chelsea - sign to say ill be there my whole career?

I think the next few seasons will be the most intresting see who leaves , stays etc would love to go into management and beat yous at that aswell :P

oh man how the **** did chelsea not qualify for CL, at least we won the prem the year after.

im happy with my player, could do with beating billy on some of these frickin awards though :P

captain at chelsea - sign to say ill be there my whole career?

Makes me laugh you are getting better and averaging over 8.3 which would in any decade win the awards but you've landed in the era of the mighty legend of Billy Daniels!!

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Oh yes!I`m Man Utd captain :))

I would comment but I really really hate man u

Me vs Andreas.... Spain Vs Denmark, and who scored? :D Where did Spain end up?

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Could've been worse.... I could have scored against you!

Me vs Andreas.... Spain Vs Denmark, and who scored? :D Where did Spain end up?

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Could've been worse.... I could have scored against you!

Well.. I got a Yellow Card. That must count for something. Well.. my aggression is 19 , so i would've been suprised if i wouldn't have gotten a card.. Probably ran arround the pitch bashing people :P

Its all your fault you haven't in the past :P its why you wish you were me :D

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Wish Newcastle were i wana end my career with them

You're just mad you didn't get to win the European Championship with the other lads :P

61 apps 38 goals. Not the best, but my rating is good. Seems like i'm doing a cracking job at Liverpool afterall since i play every game :P

FINALLY! I got an award! English player of the year :D

And top goal scorer :D

Now the awards are flooding after my move to Liverpool :P

Back