Billy D's follow your career 3!!!

gotta load up world cup, another season and bio's/personals tomorrow night...Sleep well everyone and thanks for up to now :)

Prem top scorer and European Golden Boot. I've become awesome ever since my transfer to Liverpool :D

Prem top scorer and European Golden Boot. I've become awesome ever since my transfer to Liverpool :D

makes such a difference at being at the right team...prime example is yourself and now look at H Adam....performing out of this world now compared to his chelsea/fiorentina days!!

Last edited:
makes such a difference at being at the right team...prime example is yourself and now look at jack clifford....performing out of this world now compared to his spanish team days!!

Yeah. I was a complete failure at At. Madrid. Now look at Liverpool. Didn't get a single award at Madrid, and now i got 3 in 2 years. Improvement!!

Boo, my stats are declining big time :( Look like I'm gonna be stuck at Arsenal for the rest of my career.

grr its taken me 2 hours to get on here due to chrome messing up now :(

Fiorentina have ruined my career! :P though back in europe again now so hopefully will win an award again next season :)

world cup 2026....Denmark etc...didn't qualify, england knocked out in the quarters

cups, leagues and awards...for some reason the english league didn't even recognize me this year so congrats tom horton...but still won the euro and wold awards

personals/biographies.....For some reason mine,lylinho and trifonov's bio's aren't working, maybe when or if we move clubs they might work!! and our history is blank to for trophies etc.....stupid glitch

Top goal scorer and Golden Boot again. Awesome :D

champions league and seria A two years in a row! :) technicals still pretty mingin but alto better than they were! hope i resign with juve till end of my career.

Billy i think the reason why the bios suck is because when you start a pro at a club it doesnt register them having moved to the club

its happened on past games for me before, just means for the next game we'd have to start unemployed or with a small club :(

Billy Daniels is in my faveorite personell! ;) Shame i never do any good in your be a pro stories Billy - atleast i've done better in this one rather than the last one! :(

Definately not going to remain in football? :'(

Still, how the **** am I not at least a Roma icon!?!

P.S. Favourite Personnel: Leonid Slutskiy XD

A lot of us are not going to remain in football after their playing careers end :(

I wouldn't want to either if i knew someone called "Slutskiy" XD

Billy Daniels is in my faveorite personell! ;) Shame i never do any good in your be a pro stories Billy - atleast i've done better in this one rather than the last one! :(

next time maybe you will be better, Only a few more seasons to go....so bored at work watching the royal wedding. Yeah still a few of us having good seasons but stats will start to drop now...
Yeah arkle I think I will make us free agents again in the next one, the reason why I didn't on this one was to avoid players not reaching there potential by sitting on the bench all there careers!! either way my player is going to be identical again :)

Gonna try my hands as a winger next time :P

Back