Billy Daniels
Billy Daniels
Billy Daniels
Billy Daniels
Billy Daniels
Billy Daniels
Billy Daniels
Andreas Dahnert

what are you looking at?? I'm gonna win them even at 40 :)

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

I got top Goal scorer.. So shut it :P

I'm a winger you fool LOL

what are you looking at?? I'm gonna win them even at 40 :)

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

I'm a winger you fool LOL

Cry me a river :P

hahaha I'm to busy setting you up from six yards...you would suck at any other team :)

My point is.. Everyone should score mre than me. Was really suprised when i got the top goalscorer award tbh.

Apparently you do a pretty bad job a setting me up, 'cos my finishing is excellent :P

My point is.. Everyone should score mre than me. Was really suprised when i got the top goalscorer award tbh.

Apparently you do a pretty bad job a setting me up, 'cos my finishing is excellent :P

i think my 38 assists last season says it all really..;) you only got 4.....selfish ******

I want a transfer :( turning into a bit part player and i think am going to retire from england they will want me when they cant have me :P

i think my 38 assists last season says it all really..;) you only got 4.....selfish ******

Then you must have some personal vendetta against me, 'cos apparently you do a pretty bad job. My finishing owns. But then again. I could be the new Fernando Torres XD

Then you must have some personal vendetta against me, 'cos apparently you do a pretty bad job. My finishing owns. But then again. I could be the new Fernando Torres XD

Don't ever mention that judas's name LOL....your knicking my goals from me....but it's for a greater cause :)

Don't ever mention that judas's name LOL....your knicking my goals from me....but it's for a greater cause :)

Sorry, that just seemed like the perfect joke at the moment :P

Well, i got the Top Goal scorer award. So apparently you must be doing a pretty decent job.

Gonna try as a defender next time. Probably gonna score more goals like that XD

Played every single league game for Liverpool, scoring 25 goals. That's not bad imo :D

Still at Roma.... Must be a legend by now, or at least an Icon?

leagues, cups and awards....Andreas not only top scorer but also in whole of europe :) congrats bud...Me and tom still finishing 1st and 2nd in euro and world awards

Back